Stone a month possible???

Discussion in 'Exante' started by karenlisa, 23 January 2011 Social URL.

1. karenlisa

karenlisa Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.47%)
    Hi all i'am just wondering if a stone a month is possible if hou haven't got much left to lose? I'am currently 11 stone and 5"4 so def overweight, i have 3 weeks left of packs and am hoping at the end of this i will be about 10 stone 4, i'am wondering if it's worth doing another month (i want to be close to 9 stone) or if vlcd only really work if you have alot to lose. Any one had any experience?? I just couldn't deal with this diet if i was getting small losses. Not sure how to go forward and i always need a future plan!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I'm not massively overweight for my height, however, I still lost 9 lbs in the first week and the scales are looking good for this week too;)
    So yes, I would say it does work even if you don't have loads to lose....go for it!

Good luck

4. karenlisa

karenlisa Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.47%)
    In have been doing lighterlife and this for the last 3 weeks and have only lost 10lb, part of it is my fault as i cheated one day and it took me 5 days to get back to my pre cheat weight. I did it last year with more to lose and had much bigger losses.

5. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    YES you can do it easy, I've lost two stones in three weeks xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.