*stones and 0 pounds ...... aarrrrgghhhhh

CD2015

Any tips for getting the scales to budge ......

..........when they are ** stones and 0 pounds, just to make them go down to ** stones 13 3/4 pounds?!

I tend to breathe in for some reason, but it doesn't work. I've tried weighing and looking straight ahead rather than down and that occasionally works!

What do you do?

Try standing on one leg? ! Or hold onto the side ;-)

take all your clothes off?

Keep one foot on the floor?

Apparently if you weigh yourself while in a lift that is going down your weight is less. ....

Other than that I don't know. ... If you find out please let me know ;-) :-D

Lol all I can say is I feel your pain xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I feel your pain! I've been so good this week but I've put ON a kg! :( Perhaps its because i've been doing weights training at the gym but its so disheartening seeing the scale go up when you've worked so hard to make it go down :'(

Go to the toilet (hula hooping can often make your bowels activate -sorry if tmi!) take off all jewellery you can, don't wear jeans (they weigh up to 2lbs!), take off your bra?

Any tips for getting the scales to budge ......

..........when they are ** stones and 0 pounds, just to make them go down to ** stones 13 3/4 pounds?!

I tend to breathe in for some reason, but it doesn't work. I've tried weighing and looking straight ahead rather than down and that occasionally works!

What do you do?

the best thing you can do is take the scale and leave it in someone else's house. Don't get fixated on the numbers it will eventually crush your motivation. Focus on the inches and your weekly weigh-ins and you'll reach your goals :)

Back