Stop me!!! I cant stop buying clothes....

oasis always have some nice ones, i always see lovely slim girls on the street wearing them and i get insanely jealous! same as when i see girls tottering about on proper high heels. i am so not co-ordinated enough for anything over 2 inch heels!

good idea...and when you get it, make sure you post pics of you modelling it! x

thanks hun! i still have a long way to go. never going to be waiflike, but i feel so much better and for once can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. go cd! x

How I used to avoid entering clothing stores... Or -gasp- trying anything on. I know I'm nowhere near the weights of the ladies on this thread but just the other week I found myself buying not one but two dresses for dinging on a business trip and it took me two hours of twirling in my size 12 and my size 14 (one more fitted over my big bum) before I could part with them enough to have them wrapped and bought. Crazy! Surreal. I remember walking out of there going "uh-oh this can spell ruin, look at all these pretty little colourful things I would have never seen before!".

Oh and to top it in how surreal it is, not really connected but body image stuff, the hotel of the place I was in had one of them oversized big mirrors that used to be the enemy. For the first time in my adult life I looked at myself and thought "hmmmm not bad. Not perfect and wobbly nasty bits galore but not bad at all!"

Anyone else feels like this is all eerie? Oh and does anyone else wake up the next day feeling pants and like they are as big as ever? :)

Back