Total Solution Stop messing about and get on with it - WeightAway's kick up the bum diary!

WeightAway

So today I am starting again, again.

Two years ago I lost just short of 6 stone on a VLCD and then thought I could maintain it with a combination of exercise, Weightwatchers and knowing my body. However it turns out that I didn't know my body well enough and have put about 3 stones back on. So I am coming back to fix it - I wont pretend it will be the last time, but I will be honest enough with myself to say that I can be sucessful and that I deserve to be.....if only I am willing to put a bit of effort into it!

So I am doing a combination of things - using up a few packs of SnS and then moving onto Exante for a while (as their offer was better this time) and probably grabbing the odd Atkins bar and shake when I am out and about. I am also trying to cut down on my coke zero and up my water content.

I have 3 big things coming up: A big holiday in late May for which I want to be comfortable and fit into my summer clothes, a wedding in July that I dont want to buy a new dress for and lastly a possible house move abroad (again somewhere hot)

My aim is to just keep going and track the food demons so that they dont scupper my efforts.

One thing I learned last time was that all motivation is psychological - the hunger is in my head and not in my tummy - so I need to banish the bad thoughts and channel the good ones. I am also going to try and update my diary once a day so I keep myself in check.

Here's hoping for a good week!

So my first (again) day draws to a close, I have been very good....so far three packs and 4l of water. I nearly forgot I was on a diet earlier - so I need to keep that in check!

I am really busy with travel for the next few days so I am hoping that being busy with work will occupy me and I wont notice the headaches/hunger/cold etc. before I get into Ketosis.......just a bit of cool planning on my part.

Roll on day 2

Start of day 2 today and feeling ok - last night I was very tired and had to get up to pee a few times -but the scales are 4lbs down this morning which is fantastic - I know its just water but it makes me feel good. I know that my body carries a lot of water so I am looking for a rather good first week.

I am expecting a delivery from Exante this morning - I haven't had their products for a while so am looking forward to trying a few new things out and having three packs a day which I think suits me more.

Leaving the house at 7am and not expecting to be back until late this evening means I cant be tempted by the food in the house......every little helps.

You're doing well. This is a tough diet but a very worthwhile one. Good luck! x

Thanks Serial.....it is tough but I am getting used to it!

It is now day 4 - which traditionally is the day when I give up becuase I wonder why I am bothering and that is ok being fat and unhealthy - but today I have pulled myself together and decided that I am worth more and will succeed. I am already 9lbs down on the scales and looking forward to a great first week

Yesterday a delivery from Exante came with a whole lot of new products I havent tried - so I am sitting here with a big bowl of Apple and Cinnamon porridge which is lush and
the beef casserole I tried yesterday for dinner was also good (didn't taste like beef casserole though!)

Today I have to face my sons birthday meal - so I have planned ahead, booked a resturant that does a good salad and prepared. Hopefully I will get through that with no issues and then the skys the limit.

That's the spirit! Try not to go mad tonight and remember this weight loss journey is for YOU - and you do deserve to succeed. Happy birthday to your wee boy! x

Back