Stopped making excuses

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bigtummymummy, 29 January 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. bigtummymummy

bigtummymummy Mand

Diet:
    slimming world
    Star week this week, and i have really impressed myself, on other diets i have always used the excuse that i have to eat crap this week as my body needs it.... always given in to those demon's demanding takeaway and chocolate.... but not this time, i have made sure i have eaten plenty of free fuids to fill me up... although i still craved chocolate last night, i allowed myself 2 fudge bars out of my sins, as i had hardly used any this week so far... i don't feel guilty or deprived.... just have a feeling of acheivement.
    Don't get me wrong it has not been easy, very mentally challanging... i sent my OH to the shop to buy the chocolate, if i had gone i may have bought a lot more, plus i may have had a sneaky bar while walking home from shop so OH didn't know.... that was the old me lol!!!
    It's so good to have a sense of acheivement and to relise that you are actually changing your atitude to food, and i'm suprised at how quickly this has happened for me....
    Just thought i'd share that with you, hope i didn't bore anyone lol!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done you, i know that choccie feeling and i used to be the same, now its just 1 bar instead of 3-4 when the craving gets to bad and then it s done

4. darkcookie

darkcookie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(17.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can sympathise with you. I still have xmas goodies in the house, demolished half a box of maltesers last night.:break_diet:I can't believe it (felt so gutted after eating them), I will be soooo glad when all the xmas food has gone.

5. Wendyuk

Wendyuk Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.84%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Well done! That is impressive, changing your mind set is hard work, you've done that now and are well on your way. :)

6. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good thinking sending your OH to the store and actually thinking about what you are eating :)

7. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Well done.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.