Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Stopped Period

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Melissa783910, 20 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Melissa783910

Melissa783910 New Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.9%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi fellow lighter lifers i am worried as my period has stopped i am now 10 days late never been late in my life regular as clock work any councellors can you tell me if you have had one or two cause mine said i am the first (done 2 preg test neg) many thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    hi
    there were a couple of folk in the developers group i was in that had stopped having them.
    daisy x

4. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    yeah, mine stopped after about 4-5 months I think. Enjoy the break. They come back.

5. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    LL does change your hormone levels and affects people differently (some people have totm's as normal, others have more, some have less/none), and as the fat is broken down additional stored hormones get released into the bloodstream, especially when you get into the deeper fat stores (ie your last stone-and-a-bit of loss) so you might find that after this little hiatus your totm comes back with a vengance!

It will settle back down to normal though, don't worry! :)

6. Linze01

Linze01 Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hello! I haven't been on in an age but just wanted to let you know that mine stopped for a full six months but are back regular as clockwork now. It's just your body's way of adjusting to the reduction in calories. It all feels a bit worrying when it happens, especially if you know your child-bearing days aren't over. Please don't worry though and best of luck with everything!
    Linze

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.