Stopped Period

Melissa783910

Hi fellow lighter lifers i am worried as my period has stopped i am now 10 days late never been late in my life regular as clock work any councellors can you tell me if you have had one or two cause mine said i am the first (done 2 preg test neg) many thanks

hi
there were a couple of folk in the developers group i was in that had stopped having them.
daisy x

yeah, mine stopped after about 4-5 months I think. Enjoy the break. They come back.

LL does change your hormone levels and affects people differently (some people have totm's as normal, others have more, some have less/none), and as the fat is broken down additional stored hormones get released into the bloodstream, especially when you get into the deeper fat stores (ie your last stone-and-a-bit of loss) so you might find that after this little hiatus your totm comes back with a vengance!

It will settle back down to normal though, don't worry! :)

Hello! I haven't been on in an age but just wanted to let you know that mine stopped for a full six months but are back regular as clockwork now. It's just your body's way of adjusting to the reduction in calories. It all feels a bit worrying when it happens, especially if you know your child-bearing days aren't over. Please don't worry though and best of luck with everything!
Linze

Back