Stopping after 18 weeks due to hair loss :-(

Ejsunshine

I've decided to stop due to hair loss, I'm gutted as still wanted to lose half a stone but it's just not worth it now. It's not a little amount it's getting worse by the day and is becoming noticeable so want to start eating as this can last 3 months so want to make a start :-( so upset this is happening to me when I came so close, ill start referring next week giving me time to organise myself and start researching low fat/calorie meals.
Hope your all doing well, stick with if it does work even if the side effects are a nightmare
X

Im very sorry to hear about your situation Ejsunshine.. On the positive side during your time on lipotrim you have done fantastic :happy096:!!! I hope to stay on lipotrim for 19 weeks and then 1 week refeed and so far Im on week 8.. I have been really worried about the hair loss side effect of lipotrim but so far I havn't noticed any hair loss!! Im also taking Perfectil multivitamin for skin,hair and nails to help prevent hair loss! (Maybe it might be working ha) If you dont mind me asking how many weeks were you on lipotrim when you began to notice the hair loss???

Hi, it literally started two weeks ago out of no where, I'm taking sea kelp and vitamins with iron but after reading up on it nothing u take will stop it it's a process that will just happen un fortunately, I hope it doesn't happen to u I'm just un lucky :-(
X

I had the same last year after 4 months using slim and save... I put it down to not having all my packs every day and being deficient in vitamins and minerals. I stopped the diet and the hair loss stopped very quickly! Fingers crossed the same happens to you :)

I've decided to stop due to hair loss, I'm gutted as still wanted to lose half a stone but it's just not worth it now. It's not a little amount it's getting worse by the day and is becoming noticeable so want to start eating as this can last 3 months so want to make a start :-( so upset this is happening to me when I came so close, ill start referring next week giving me time to organise myself and start researching low fat/calorie meals.
Hope your all doing well, stick with if it does work even if the side effects are a nightmare
X

awww no, it's such a pity this is happening to you, but you did do fantastic on lipotrim. Keep us informed on how you are doing xxx

awww no, it's such a pity this is happening to you, but you did do fantastic on lipotrim. Keep us informed on how you are doing xxx

I have not weighed myself since 3rd sept as my weigh in day is tues and I'm away from home but up to then in 2 weeks I had lists 16.5lbs. Will weigh in on Friday gain :)

I thought the multivitamins would have helped :(!! I wish you the best of luck with eating Ejsunshine.. dont forget to keep us updated on your progress and I hope your hair grows back quickly :) x

Hi thanks, no they don't help a lady called me from lipotrim to explain it to me and she also confirmed nothing will stop it :-( just a shame but looking forward to eating again it's been a while lol xx

Oh no! I'm glad you are making the right decision for you, I'm starting to notice more hair loss than usual after 14 weeks :( hopefully wont get any worse!

Can understand that you're looking forward to eating again! Keep us updated. You have done so amazingly well xxx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via the MiniMins.com mobile app.

on a positive note your only 1/2 stone away from goal which should be very achievable to get to. youve done fantastically and should be very proud of yourself.

i know when ive stopped LT the other two times ive done it ive lost hair too especially from the hairline and it is scary to see but at least its not permanent and it will grow back.

h x

Nice words there harriet, I was beginning to worry about it but atleast its not permanent. My hair is really thin, dont want it any thinner!

(Although if it does get worse I think I'll stop for a while too...)

It is scary and yes it's from the hair line, today has been particularly bad! Ill stop refeed possibly go in maintenance and see what happens, xx

I'm stopping for exactly the same reason. I have recently restarted LT after. Break over the summer hols, though was eating less than 600 cal a day even then. I'm getting married in 6 weeks, no point being a skinny but bald bride.

Sent from my iPad

How's your hair looking EJSunshine? Mine's still shedding despite now eating. I now have a localised sparse patch on my right temple. I'm so upset.

Sent from my iPad

Oh I'm sorry to hear that :-( yes mines still coming out worse than before I'm so annoyed with the situation I knew it would but LT never made it clear just how much. I wash my hair once a week now and can go without brushing it for days, I keep it tied up and that's not me my hair was my main feature before. Just a waiting game now, I'm looking in to getting a wig as I'm using brown eyeshadow at the mo to colour in all my white bits lol x

Hi girls, sorry to read about the falling hair. I have the same problem, the only think which helps is Nioxin scalp renew treatment. Seems it stops hair loss little bit. Hope its gonna be helpfull for you.

Hi how long did it take for yours to grow back? I've been eating now for 3 weeks and it's worse than ever! Love the results of the diet but would never do it again because of the hair loss to me it's just not worth it as my hair was my main feature before :-( just want it to go back to normal now xx

when it happened to me it kept coming out for about 3 months then started growing back but im sure everyone is different

h x

Back