Stopping and starting on Lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by eadai, 20 June 2010 Social URL.

1. eadai

eadai New Member

Hi I haven't actually started on Lipotrim yet i'm going on holidays in 2 weeks and i know it wont be possible to do it for the week away plus I want to enjoy the holiday. I'm wondering if it is possible to do the diet for 2 weeks then come off for a week and then go back on?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    Hey Eadai, if I were in your shoes I would wait until I get back from holidays to start LT as it requires 100% commitment, it is difficult especially in the first few weeks and if you arent able to do it while you are away, then wait till your return. If you did contemplate doing it for the two weeks, you will have to refeed for a week which involves taking shakes in conjuction with specific food each day.

Hope that helps a bit...

4. Catt

Catt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Tootiefrootie is right leave it til you come home. You could only do it for one week as you would need to refeed or refeed on holiday which you obviously would not want to do xxx

5. eadai

eadai New Member

Okay thanks think I will take your advice on that one so :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.