Stormys last chance diary

stormywave

Restart day 1.... 12.5 hr shift, tired already.....here we go !

You know you can do it Stormy! One stone down already. Stay with it xx

Keep drinking the water and if you're ok with it, have Coke Zero.

I am ridiculous really, I know I need to do it and other than Atkins this is the only way for me to go. So will be 100% till Sunday when I will have my 3rd week weigh in. I doubt it will be a massive loss so prob won't hit my monthly target.

Sunday to Friday I will be adding a meal and drinking alcohol so will try and keep things steady.

Back to 100% satuday till tuesday when I will have my end of month weigh in.

Then I hope to lose another stone + in feb before my next hol on the 25th.

Then march, April and most of may to lose another 3 stones before may holiday. That should be between 5 and 6 stone gone.

June to work really hard before July hol where I hope to be 7 stones down and where I hope to maintain for the rest of the year.

Next year might try and lose a couple more stones but I won't be in any hurry for those x

Well you have a good plan so I hope it goes well - keep posting!

You have a plan, so you can do it. I find that anything is easier to do if you set your targets and plans. I've broken everything down into tiny targets, so I should be hitting 1 each week. Ticking each on off gives me a massive boost. Also I weigh daily, so some weeks I can tick off 2!

Good luck to you xx

Lecture time Stormy ;). You've got your journey nicely planned out with a good number of breaks factored in. These are the things that should spur you on to stay 100% during the planned S&S days as you haven't got an endless stretch of 100% days to get through. The breaks you have planned should motivate you to stay on track, and you've already admitted that your health is better re your knee.

Hope you stayed on track today and can still get a good result come weigh day. I'm sure you're stern to your patients who play up. You just need to be stern with yourself :)

Cheers BG, you are right of course x

Been 100% so far and with add a meal on Sunday shall be an angel until then.

Thanks to all, you're all great !!

Good Luck Stormy :) Your plan seems bearable :) Although were all always here when it gets tough!! xxx

"Sunday to Friday I will be adding a meal and drinking alcohol so will try and keep things steady".

I hope you don't mind me asking Stormy, I understand that this is your plan, but if you are on a VLCD diet, why are you adding food and alcohol? I'm asking as I am already dreading adding food, which I know isn't totally normal but I would like to be more relaxed about it. Any pearls of wisdom on adding food and NOT blowing it, gratefully received!

Hi Giza,

I'm going away with friends for my birthday Sunday to Friday. So as will undoubtably be drinking need to add a meal x

Giza, you can definitely add a meal and not blow it. I've done it on occasion when I need to eat out. Depends on where your head is at though and you need to be able to stick to the extended rules and then go back to the packs. This game is just about rules and sticking to them.

Day off today, car in garage....I await the phone to tell me how much their large bill is gonna be !

Naughty pre wi day = -1.6 loss :)

If I lose another 2lbs by Sunday I'll be outta the 20's !!!

Woooo keep sticking to your 100% and I'm sure it'll be what you wish for x x

Hi Giza,

I'm going away with friends for my birthday Sunday to Friday. So as will undoubtably be drinking need to add a meal x

Right, I remember now someone explaining how dangerous it is to drink without food! Almost turned me teetotal on the spot! Have a great break!

Giza, you can definitely add a meal and not blow it. I've done it on occasion when I need to eat out. Depends on where your head is at though and you need to be able to stick to the extended rules and then go back to the packs. This game is just about rules and sticking to them.

Thanks BG. I'm not there yet but baby steps!

Back