Stormys last chance diary

Neville (my car) is back home, sorta fixed but with a list and a half for my son to fix on him. Gotta take him to the exhaust place tomoz now cos it's soooo loud. Very cross cos wasn't like that when I took him.
Piggin eldests girlfriend has eaten all my lettuce too so can't have my salad today !!!!! Grrrrr

Nev's exhaust is fixed, Parts on order, food shopping for the house done, birthday cake made friend, another made for my gran, another for girls week away and cupcakes made for the house.

Son bought me a chicken salad from subway, bless him ! I've been soooo I'll since I ate it - no idea why no different to salad and chicken we can add to programme.

Not eaten anything else since, so technically I still have three packs to go !

Sorry you've felt ill Stormy. Maybe it was off?

Could have been..... Better now
Many thanks xx

Off on hols today, not slept all night as whilst having my birthday meal with friends, I received a telephone call from the police... It appears that Neville, my beautiful car is stolen !!!!! Bugger !

Will try not to drown sorrows, these things are sent to try us .......

Good luck girlies, looking forward to seeing all your losses next week xx

you prob wont get this till youre home,

but just noticed you are from the same neck of the woods as my good self :)

im Hinckley area....

Oh no Stormy! Not the best day :(. Hope Neville is found safe and well, and what a bummer after you just gave him some expensive TLC!

Back from week away, back 100% this morning... Wi Tuesday 31st - hope the damage isn't too bad.

Really not keen on going away the end of feb... Want to concentrate on me and getting to goal right now.... Will have a think

Police coming on Monday to sort out Neville

Onwards ....

Have they found Neville? Good on you getting straight back on it! It's hard to have lots of breaks though - 1 every 2 or 3 months is enough for me to contend with personally. It gives me a bit of a carrot to work towards but not so many that I always seem to be yoyoing up and down between the same weights. You'll have to log on the PC to update your stats and signature as they both still show the details of your Nov start so no one has any clue how you're doing (well apart from you of course). I'm sure you've lost more than 8lbs xx

Signature:

Starting 31/10/11 21st (294 lbs)
Week 1 7/11/11 20 6lbs (286lbs) - 8lbs TOTM
Week 2 14/11/11

Stats:

Diet: VLCD
Height: 5' 8"
Start Date: 1/11/2011
Start Weight: 294lb
Current Weight: 286lb
Goal Weight: 196lb
Goal Date: 27/01/12

BMI Information:
Start BMI: 44.7
Current BMI: 43.5
Goal BMI: 29.8

Statistics:
Total Weight Loss: 8lb
Weight to Lose: 90lb
% Lost 2.72%

Sorry must have not explained well, I bought Neville just before Xmas.... It appears the people who sold him to me didn't own him and so when I registered him the police found him !! Policeman coming round in the morning to take my statement.

It is hassle with all of these breaks, I find the week off really hard and fall back into bad ways very quickly. It's gonna be a long time before I re learn how to eat I think. Luckily I have some friends I can talk to for advice (dietician and another is a neuro-psychologist) so hope to retrain my brain before I begin refeed.

Wi looms tuesday 31st - see what jan total is and what damage was done while I was away....

Oh no, I assumed you meant that someone had stolen him from you, not that you bought a stolen car. How terrible :(. Hope it turns out ok anyway.

A neuro psychologist! That sounds like a useful friend to have. Any chance he can just hook a wire up to my head and zap the bit that tells me to overeat? Wish it was that simple :). I'm all fine in the comfort zone of the diet but I know that the difficult bit is still to come.

Righto, statement given to police. Nev is mine woo hoo !!

Soooo cold so have bought a fire, need to go pick that up in a bit, still waiting for car parts to arrive, have made a chocolate fudge cake for the boys... Usual day off cleaning etc...

Final day of jan tomoz... Fingers crossed for a decent weigh in

It is hassle with all of these breaks, Wi looms tuesday 31st - see what jan total is and what damage was done while I was away....

Stormy, after you have one of these planned breaks do you restart 100% the day after. Or do you have some breaking in time? I'm curious, having just reluctantly added food to my 3 meals today. How long does it take you to get into ketosis again, does it vary? Sorry for so many questions but I'm in unchartered territory from today!

I try to get straight back to 100% the very next day but have had trouble in the past, Ive just cancelled my feb break cos I really want to give this all my effort and hope by may i will have lost a reasonable amount.

I don't know how long it takes to get back into ketosis as I dont check, but by the amount of times I need to pee it's probably two days.

I generally take 2 days to get back in too and try to get back on straight after having a break otherwise you can make excuses as to when you should restart and never get round to it.

Back