straight talking : LeaE jely wobble

Lost 6lbs this week x

Ty guys xx well I have been so busy these last few days so barely had time to post x in brief went to the fair my nightmare as I'm too fat for rides totally in my face with my demons but excused going on anything as I said it's too expensive for me to ride too ! I have been good on my diet and not cheated and it's week 3 so happy happy happy x 1st 4lbs down and still plodding so happy to be in the 19st bracket and away from the 20 numbers x can't wait to be in the 18s which I'm confident in saying will be there in 3 to 4 weeks if I keep on being good x

A huge well done Lea, great loss already! Isn't it fab watching those numbers come down!

Hello!

Not sure if you remember me but I was on the boards the year before last, always back and forth one diet to the next and not doing anything besides gaining more weight! Lol

Since then I've lost 4 stone through calorie counting.. but I've got another 3 stone I'd like to lose and thinking I might try CD again as calorie counting is getting a bit difficult and I find I'm using all my calories for unhealthy things!!

Hope you're doing okay!! xx

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi LeaE how r u? Are you still popping on here? I hope so!! If you are come visit me on my diary (Cambridge diary section) lots of love xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back