Straight to SS?

Hi Samantha, I started on SS last Monday I didn't get the option to phase in I have three packs a day, what would you like to know, can I help?

x

wow your stats are amazing you have defo spurred me on. I am kinda dreading having to introduce food at the minute as I don't know if I can handle making the choices yet if that makes sense?

x

Went straight in. :)

Went straight in x

another 'straight in' here. i'd have never have done it otherwise. I'm rubbish at other diets, moderating my food etc.

Straight in for me too :)

Just curious to see what people's journey/introduction to the diet was. In some ways I think it is better to go straight in unless there is health related issues....

I went straight in ss +, working down the steps wouldn't have worked for me as I wanted a diet where I could not have to think.just follow the rules and lose weight. I'm current ly in step 3 and its a lot more faffing about than step 1 x

Thanks Rolly :D

However, in my opinion the most amazing stats belong to Spangles.

I faffed around too much with having breaks in between doing CD. Had I stuck to CD I would be at my target weight by now!

Thanks! The interesting thing is that i'm not remarkable. I am single-minded, but actually my stats are nothing special - all you have to do is stick around and stay on the diet. Not for that long, either: Currently only 3 months and three days - and I'm 50lbs down. My stats are, if anything, a bit lower than average, because my week one loss was a bit poor... but a pound a month, chug-chug-chug. Sticking on the plan and off it comes. :)

I've lost a very similar amount of weight to Spangles in the same length of time. I think if you stick to the diet entirely 100% of the time, move more and drink a lot of water this is the kind of loss you can expect. :)

pandorasinbox said:
I've lost a very similar amount of weight to Spangles in the same length of time.

That doesn't make Spangles any less special! :)

Well done though Pandora. I do LOVE this diet!
Lady at work today told me I was "disappearing". Brilliant!

Oh definitely not! Wasn't trying to detract from Spangles success. Was more chiming in with her sentiments on overall losses if you stay 100% committed to the diet. :)

pandorasinbox said:
Oh definitely not! Wasn't trying to detract from Spangles success. Was more chiming in with her sentiments on overall losses if you stay 100% committed to the diet. :)

I was only joking! :)

I thought you might be, but just should I should clarify. Don't want anyone thinking I was trying to rain on their parade! ^^

Back