Strange how time flies!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
Hey guys,

How strange is this diet. I mean when I started time seemed to stand still and days dragged on and on but then last night I was counting how long I've been on it and I can't believe it's nearly 6 weeks already. :) it all seems a blur now. ;)

41 days today at 100%!! I'm so shocked yet pleased I've lasted this long, I still have along way to go but I'm hoping to last till June if not till August and finally beat the bulge! Fingers crossed.

How's everyone getting on?

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know. I've been on this for 6 weeks now and it feels like such a short time.

When i first started I thought there's no way I can do this till june (the time I think it will need to get most of weight off). But now I think, why not?

Hi I'm at the same stage and I'm finally enjoying it, it takes a lot of the work out of dieting. I don't for one moment suggest that it's easy but when you get to this stage the results speak for themselves. If I was on any other diet I would have justified a lot of treats ie. food. With this diet that option has been taken from me. I intend to do another six weeks but I am slowly telling my self that if I keep going I could shift the lot by summer. I'm 15 9 now and would like to get to 11 7 so hopefully I will do it with the help of you guys. So here is to the next six x x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Can I ask how much you have lost in 6 weeks I have 6 weeks to my holiday and want 17lbs off anymore would be a bonus

Hi I am on week 6 myself come and so far I've lost 27 lbs so you should be able to reach your target in time for your holidays.
I was very pleased with myself today. When I was picking up my son from school this afternoon one of the mums came up & complimented me on my weight loss. She said I was looking brilliant & she could really notice a difference. These little things really spur you on to stay 100% TFR :D

LainaG said:
Hi I am on week 6 myself come and so far I've lost 27 lbs so you should be able to reach your target in time for your holidays.
I was very pleased with myself today. When I was picking up my son from school this afternoon one of the mums came up & complimented me on my weight loss. She said I was looking brilliant & she could really notice a difference. These little things really spur you on to stay 100% TFR :D

That's brilliant I'd be over the moon to get as much off tomorrow is day 1 to skinny me (hopefully) that's such a great compliment am sure your still smiling well done

I've done 8 weeks and shed 40lbs. I'm now 18stone6. I've just done what I was told to do, day by day, even over Xmas and New Year. I'm now strong minded about telling folk I am bringing my own food and don't need them to cook for me.

I've learnt to plan and make sure I take my sachets regularly.

Occasionally I've been a bit emotional (all those hormones locked up in my fat giving me PMT type feelings) and a bit tired. My GP told me to another sachet if I need it, which I've done occassionally.

Overall, I can't believe how well I am doing and how this works. I'll be at goal in the late summer and then learning how to stay at goal.

I really feel it is possible and I will do it and I will keep it off Exciting!

Ali

Well done for getting this far! I hope when I start I can make it to 6 weeks too!

first timer said:
Can I ask how much you have lost in 6 weeks I have 6 weeks to my holiday and want 17lbs off anymore would be a bonus

Hey I've lost 29lb in 5 weeks. Next weigh in on weds so fingers crossed for week 6. :) I started off 18st 3lb and I'm now 16st 2lb so by weds I should be under 16stone!! :D

Stick with it, its well worth the effort guys!! Good luck everyone! Here's to the next 6 weeks. :)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back