Strange Thing Happened Yesterday (Food Mentioned)

Julie Williams

Silver Member
Has been bugging me all day and hopefully one of you helpful and knowledgeable ladies will be able to help. Went to see take that yesterday and had shake and bar before going and about 2L of water, a bit later went completely off plan and had a cheeseburger and a handful of chips and then an ice cream to top it off, was actually ok with this coz was planned eating and was to get rid of it all later with lots of dancing!! Back to story... as i was watching the warm up act I felt all faint and light headed and swear that if I hadnt sat down I would have fallen, was quite scary!! after a few up and downs I was fine and the evening was absolutely brilliant. Anybody any ideas why this could have happened?????xxx

Hiya, sounds like your sugar levels just went funny. Your body wasn't expecting that food and it probably had a bit of a shock. The potato and bun carbs would have turned to sugar in your body. Other than that i'm not sure. At least you felt well again after. Probably also needed more water with all the excitment of seeing Take That!!!! Awwwww I saw them when I was 16 a long time ago....16 yrs ago actually!!!!! xxx

Hi julie,
Last year when I done cd and I cheated I experienced exactly the same thing!!
I think it's just a reaction from the carbs as your body has been without them for a while.

Cheers for your replies really scared me yesterday but have been fine ever since xxx

Hey Hon,
glad to hear you had a fab time at take that! Aww that must have scared you a little.. i reckon it was your body not used to carbs etc and thats why you felt the way you did..
Hope your feeling much better today xx

I'm going to see Take That on wednesday can't wait x

I think it will be your sugar levels. I'm sure the fantastic show that Take That put on will have made you feel so much better - they were unbelievably good. Cant wait for the dvd to come out.

I'm going to see Take That on Saturday-can't wait!:D

I'm also going to see Take That on Wednesday - I saw them the first time around and as my flat mate was engaged to their head of security we got VIP tickets and to meet them afterwards. I'm just as excited 2nd time round, even with normal tickets!!!! :):):)

Back