Strange

dablaksista

Silver Member
For some strange reason I now struggle drinking water or any sort of liquid. It never used to b a problem when I was on sw, or even Cambridge. I worked it out that I'm only drinking around 400ml n sometimes 500ml a day. :(

What to do?

Plus. Can anyone give me an example of how drinking extra water has helped their weight-loss please

I try and drink at least 2 litres of water, and then I am allowed fizzy drinks on top of that (naughty). I make sure I always have a 1 litre bottle with me all day and just sip when thirsty. I definitely think I lose more weight when I am drinking more water.

I have no solution to why you are struggling all of a sudden. Hope it gets better.

dablaksista said:
For some strange reason I now struggle drinking water or any sort of liquid. It never used to b a problem when I was on sw, or even Cambridge. I worked it out that I'm only drinking around 400ml n sometimes 500ml a day. :(

What to do?

Plus. Can anyone give me an example of how drinking extra water has helped their weight-loss please

Thirst and hunger send very similar signals to the brain so drinking regularly and your amount required (around 2l but more if you're tall or in obese cat) means that you dont get the 'hungry' feeling ergo you eat less (in theory).

Also skin looks better and self confidence ought to improve which helps when there are days when you feel fatter than ever x

I prefer water if its in ice. I aim to have 2 500ml bottles in the fridge all the time. When I go out I always take one with me. When I'm watching tv with my partner he sits there munching and I sit there sipping lol!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Back