Strange

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by dablaksista, 25 June 2011 Social URL.

1. dablaksista

dablaksista Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    For some strange reason I now struggle drinking water or any sort of liquid. It never used to b a problem when I was on sw, or even Cambridge. I worked it out that I'm only drinking around 400ml n sometimes 500ml a day. :(

What to do?

Plus. Can anyone give me an example of how drinking extra water has helped their weight-loss please

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    I try and drink at least 2 litres of water, and then I am allowed fizzy drinks on top of that (naughty). I make sure I always have a 1 litre bottle with me all day and just sip when thirsty. I definitely think I lose more weight when I am drinking more water.

I have no solution to why you are struggling all of a sudden. Hope it gets better.

4. Nomes

Nomes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.7%)
    Diet:
    ww
    Thirst and hunger send very similar signals to the brain so drinking regularly and your amount required (around 2l but more if you're tall or in obese cat) means that you dont get the 'hungry' feeling ergo you eat less (in theory).

Also skin looks better and self confidence ought to improve which helps when there are days when you feel fatter than ever x

5. MadMandaMoo

MadMandaMoo Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.83%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I prefer water if its in ice. I aim to have 2 500ml bottles in the fridge all the time. When I go out I always take one with me. When I'm watching tv with my partner he sits there munching and I sit there sipping lol!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.