Strange!

Gemsyo

I went to the cinema tonight & had a small bag of popcorn, do you know what, I don't feel bad, it was a considered thought through action.

No impulse, binge eating, and actually I feel really good. I feel really in control, I declined the maltesers and minstrels being passed around & I stuck to my water.

It's a very surreal feeling!! I previously on other diets would have thought "ah screw it!" and inhaled the whole stand.

Just wanted to share!! X

Went to see bridesmaids! Was fab!!

It really is weird! Hopefully won't affect me too much in scales dept, if it does though that's fine as I made the choice to eat!

How you getting on lil legs? X

Well done, I am avoiding the cinema, maybe I should be inspired by your story x

Fitandforty2011 said:
Well done, I am avoiding the cinema, maybe I should be inspired by your story x

This morning I still feel good & I'm down a couple of lbs too! :) xx

Went to see bridesmaids! Was fab!!

It really is weird! Hopefully won't affect me too much in scales dept, if it does though that's fine as I made the choice to eat!

How you getting on lil legs? X

Doing good thanks hun, day 6 of shred completed and as of this morning i appear to have lost my naughty gain! :)

Got a wedding tonight so will stick to protein and salad at the buffet and diet coke all night!

I had the same feeling when I had lunch out last week. Had a ham and chutney sandwich and salad, but felt so in control, and didnt feel the need to order everything on the menu, or eat the entire contents of my fridge when I came home. Such a good feeling. (and I lost 4lbs that week too!)

Back