Strategies

ginny27

...I LOVE FRUIT!
For instance, I heard my consultant say that she never has more than one healthy extra at a time...

Anyone else have little "quirks" like this? :rolleyes:

I try to eat mainly free/superfree food in the morning and at lunch time, so that I can eat whatever I want for tea, and have syns late evening when I feel like eating chocolate etc. :D

Roll up, roll up...

I try not to have my HEs with a meal, ie Id have a jacket spud for my lunch and count it as a HE, but wouldn't have meat and a jacket spud - ya get me?! x

I try not to have my HEs with a meal, ie Id have a jacket spud for my lunch and count it as a HE, but wouldn't have meat and a jacket spud - ya get me?! x

That's what I do too - only 1 HE at a meal time. But occasionally it does happen if I have chicken with BBQ sauce and a little melted cheese!!

i try to save my HEX for evening snacking!

surely having your HE together would mean you eat less and therefore loose more

I have no strategies whatsoever! lol

I eat what I fancy when I fancy it :)x

I usually have 1 with each meal but it depends. I usually have a free brekkie and lunch, have a HEX at dinner and then as a snack in the evening, I have 3 krispyrolls with Laughing Cow lights.

same as me mrsedz!!

good innit! just wish was closer to target!!

Cool :) I think eating whatever whenever makes you eat less overall... you feel less deprived that way. *nods*

I tend to have a hex b and a for breakfast i.e cereal or toast and cheese, then i usually have a free lunch then a healthy extra for dinner. I normally save my syns for at night in front of the telly but if i am craving chocolate mid afternoon i will have it then and just have fruit and yoghurt at night.

same here. i just eat whatever i fancy at the time :)

Back