• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Strategies

ginny27

...I LOVE FRUIT!
For instance, I heard my consultant say that she never has more than one healthy extra at a time...

Anyone else have little "quirks" like this? :rolleyes:

I try to eat mainly free/superfree food in the morning and at lunch time, so that I can eat whatever I want for tea, and have syns late evening when I feel like eating chocolate etc. :D

Roll up, roll up...

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

rainbow

Gold Member
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
I try not to have my HEs with a meal, ie Id have a jacket spud for my lunch and count it as a HE, but wouldn't have meat and a jacket spud - ya get me?! x

S: 15st5lb C: 13st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 1st7lb(9.77%)
I try not to have my HEs with a meal, ie Id have a jacket spud for my lunch and count it as a HE, but wouldn't have meat and a jacket spud - ya get me?! x
That's what I do too - only 1 HE at a meal time. But occasionally it does happen if I have chicken with BBQ sauce and a little melted cheese!!

snugglysteph

i love my family!
S: 11st8lb C: 10st10lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st12lb(7.41%)
i try to save my HEX for evening snacking!

S: 11st6lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st5lb(3.13%)
surely having your HE together would mean you eat less and therefore loose more

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
G: 12st2lb
I have no strategies whatsoever! lol

I eat what I fancy when I fancy it :)x

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
S: 21st6.0lb C: 21st6.0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I usually have 1 with each meal but it depends. I usually have a free brekkie and lunch, have a HEX at dinner and then as a snack in the evening, I have 3 krispyrolls with Laughing Cow lights.

ginny27

...I LOVE FRUIT!
Cool :) I think eating whatever whenever makes you eat less overall... you feel less deprived that way. *nods*

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
I tend to have a hex b and a for breakfast i.e cereal or toast and cheese, then i usually have a free lunch then a healthy extra for dinner. I normally save my syns for at night in front of the telly but if i am craving chocolate mid afternoon i will have it then and just have fruit and yoghurt at night.

mojomcl

Silver Member
S: 20st5lb C: 20st5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 53.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)

Beki

Gold Member
S: 17st4lb C: 17st4lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
same here. i just eat whatever i fancy at the time :)