• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Strawb tetra

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
I wouldn't say I love it, but I find them very bearable. I am now on strawb tetras for brekkie, choc tetras for lunch and choc mint shake (with ice) for tea. Suits me as tetras are much more convenient for me.

Have been dying to try them, and already pre-ordered from my cdc so hopefully i'll like them, mind you all i ever really had was choc tetras for brek, lunch and dinner so it'll be a nice variation!!

Maybe you can swap them hun, no point having them if your not enjoying.xx

Hello,

We all have such different tastes don't we?!

I really don't like the strawberry tetras at all. To me, they taste very synthetic and the overpowering flavour is the plastic/cardboard that the carton is made of. Weird, I know. They remind me a bit of soya milk drinks!

For me, banana tetras are just bearable but not great either. Chocolate is OK! Like chocolate baby food!

Justin

I really like them! I've never had the tetras before as I hate chocolate flavoured things like ice cream/shakes/yoghurts etc and I thought the banana one was horrible.

Hedgemag - how long do you have to freeze them?? The thought of strawberry ice-cream is more than appealing after nearly 8 months on cd!! :eat:

Kj xxx