Strawberry Icecream

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lilscottishlady, 13 May 2007 Social URL.

1. lilscottishlady

lilscottishlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just had strawberry ice cream with the strawberry shake and it was to die for *drools* just wanted i needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defo recommend it!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Oooh sounds yummy,
    how did you make it?

I've made it thicker than I would normally, but tis more like a yogurt or spose it could be runny ice cream lol

glad you're enjoying it, well done for sticking it out :p

4. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life. In the past have tried everything from weightwatchers to rosemary conley
    I have added 80mls of water and whipped it up into a frenzy and it is almost identical to angel delight. Deeee-licious!

5. Incywincy

Incywincy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    The ice cream sounds lovely, I actually had a warm shake, after adding the warm water it became really bubbly and light, absoloutly wonderful

6. RED

RED Full Member

I got my meeting tomorrow..I'm prayin my counsellor will have the new flavours now!!!

7. Betty Boo

Betty Boo Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I made chocolate with the strawberry and banana packs at the weekend and also topped some of it with some chocolate pack to make it thicker, it was yummy.

I'm now thinking how am I going to cope without this when I am not on the packs anymore, now that is sad (mind you have a long way to go before then so ok for now) x

8. Cherry Plum

Cherry Plum One day at a time

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    I've just been telling my family I'm going to miss my shakes when I go onto conventional food, how sad is that?

I've just had my banana shake, but for the first time on this diet I craved more, I could have quite easily gone & downed another one in quick succession. I think I may need to be very careful with these new shakes & not become obsessed with them or go over the top or I may get myself into trouble.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.