Strawberry Icecream

lilscottishlady

Just had strawberry ice cream with the strawberry shake and it was to die for *drools* just wanted i needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defo recommend it!

Oooh sounds yummy,
how did you make it?

I've made it thicker than I would normally, but tis more like a yogurt or spose it could be runny ice cream lol

glad you're enjoying it, well done for sticking it out :p

I have added 80mls of water and whipped it up into a frenzy and it is almost identical to angel delight. Deeee-licious!

The ice cream sounds lovely, I actually had a warm shake, after adding the warm water it became really bubbly and light, absoloutly wonderful

I got my meeting tomorrow..I'm prayin my counsellor will have the new flavours now!!!

I made chocolate with the strawberry and banana packs at the weekend and also topped some of it with some chocolate pack to make it thicker, it was yummy.

I'm now thinking how am I going to cope without this when I am not on the packs anymore, now that is sad (mind you have a long way to go before then so ok for now) x

I've just been telling my family I'm going to miss my shakes when I go onto conventional food, how sad is that?

I've just had my banana shake, but for the first time on this diet I craved more, I could have quite easily gone & downed another one in quick succession. I think I may need to be very careful with these new shakes & not become obsessed with them or go over the top or I may get myself into trouble.

Back