strawberry, raspberry and loganberry tea

Determined Girl

Here's hoping
Mmmmm!

Bought some of this (Twinings make it) when I was stocking up on my peppermint tea. It's DELICIOUS- v.fruity and tasty. It has exactly the same cals/carbs ratio as the peppermint tea so I assume it's ok to drink.
Just wondering if anyone else has come across it/knows if it's ok to drink.
I would advise anyone with a furry carpet mouth out there to try some- de- lish!

Luce x

Oops! I think you are only allowed "leaf" teas whilst on TFR. So, if you are sticking 100% to the lipotrim rules, you should not have it.
However, I did have some of the berry teas on TFr and it did not affect my losses.

Hi Determined Girl!!!

I love this tea but unfortunately its not allowed on TFR LT as its a berry tea!

I havent used it on TFR before so cant tell you if it had affected any losses I might have had!

Irish Molly,

thats handy to know 'cos I think I'd be tempted to try the way Im feeling right now.

I spose it does contain more acids than we should have and 'may' affect ketosis a small amount. Also its so yummy it sort of steers away from the idea that we are refining our palate by having a bland diet! mmmmm 'food' for thought for me I think. I'd rather have a few fruit teas to keep me sane than eat or give up totally!

Theresa, I am sure the odd one won't do any harm. I had cranberry and orange tea at least once a day. As you say, they are against the rules but I think it is more from the prespective that it may encourage you to want sweet things.

Ahhhh.... hadn't realised we were only allowed 'leaf' ones. Eeek.
Well I've lost 16lbs this week so will continue to have the odd cup I reckon. It makes such a difference to taste something nice. If it starts impacting on losses I'll stop but for now...long live the tea!

x

Hmmmm, well if thats the case then would i maybe be able to have my green tea with lemon? I cant drink black coffee you see so this would be brill. (also in black coffee i use 3 sweetners wereas green tea tis just the 1)

I'm not sure hun- I don't want to advise you to drink something that could impact on your losses...maybe ask your pharmacist. For me... I'm going to have a tea as and when I want them...UNLESS it impacts on losses

xx

Hmmmm, well if thats the case then would i maybe be able to have my green tea with lemon? I cant drink black coffee you see so this would be brill. (also in black coffee i use 3 sweetners wereas green tea tis just the 1)

No hunny lemon is a no no as that will bring you out of ketosis :eek: Sorry xxx

Okie dokes will not touch the green tea with lemon. Thanks for letting me know, would have drank it otherwise. oops!

You're welcome x

Back