• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Strawberry shake & Salt....

S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 9st12lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Today was my first day too- started my journey with a strawberry which was slightly more savoury tasting than I had imagined, wasn't unpleasant though.

;)

No it got better the further down it went lol, I think I'm going to try vanilla tomorrow, I notice above it says to mix it with coffee so I think I may try that... :D

Hows your first day been?

S: 14st1lb C: 13st4lb G: 11st5lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st11lb(5.58%)
I think it tastes like butter! I find that putting a couple of sweetners in it completely changes it

I think that's what I may do...I've just had the chocolate one and that tasted really nice actually. I popped some sweeters in there as I put a little bit too much water in. x

S: 23st8lb C: 23st1lb G: 13st8lb BMI: 50.6 Loss: 0st7lb(2.12%)
i think the vanilla one is quite nice, the choc was very weak but then i added too much water, will see how it goes today and maybe pop to the shop to get some sweetners - are any sort ok? xx

S: 14st1lb C: 13st4lb G: 11st5lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st11lb(5.58%)
I think so I just use the ones I had in the cupboard, candarel I think, but I'm doing Working Solution not Total. I figure if I'm eating a meal and having milk in tea etc it won't matter but maybe I shouldn't be having them

jb598

Get through each day.
S: 12st6lb C: 12st6lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
am becoming more used to the shakes and will defo try the sweetner thing....my impression of the shakes was that they tasted like cake mix! (not in a good way though)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 2
Slim And Save 16
Exante 6
Exante 4
Exante 6