Strawberry shake & Salt....

loci

Is it just me or does the strawberry shake taste very very salty?
I'm on my first day so it's technically my first shake (hence the strawberry) but it does seem very salty...

But on the other hand I am loving the bars, totally not what I expected.

Today was my first day too- started my journey with a strawberry which was slightly more savoury tasting than I had imagined, wasn't unpleasant though.

;)

No it got better the further down it went lol, I think I'm going to try vanilla tomorrow, I notice above it says to mix it with coffee so I think I may try that... :D

Hows your first day been?

I think that's what I may do...I've just had the chocolate one and that tasted really nice actually. I popped some sweeters in there as I put a little bit too much water in. x

i think the vanilla one is quite nice, the choc was very weak but then i added too much water, will see how it goes today and maybe pop to the shop to get some sweetners - are any sort ok? xx

I think so I just use the ones I had in the cupboard, candarel I think, but I'm doing Working Solution not Total. I figure if I'm eating a meal and having milk in tea etc it won't matter but maybe I shouldn't be having them

am becoming more used to the shakes and will defo try the sweetner thing....my impression of the shakes was that they tasted like cake mix! (not in a good way though)

Back