Strawberry Shakes~!!!!!

lilscottishlady

:gimi: PRAYS that the strawberry shake is better than the other ones pleaseeeeeee be better pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

I GET MY BARS TONIGHT DOO DAH DOO DAH!!!:eat:

I think I have gone a bit mad mental over this diet...I am only on day 3 and i feel alot happier and healthier and amazingly not hungry!!!! which is all good! Even though I have so far been offered cakes, biscuits, and a bacon sarnie!! and its not even 11 o'clock...I am so proud of myself as normally iw ould go yes even if i wasn't hungry...

Got my first drop in tonight and i am getting weighed I hope its good news!!! IfI havn't lost anything i will be devestated!

Jodie x

You will have lost something I'm sure. Keep up the good work and ignore all those people that are trying to trip you up. Even if you think they have good intentions it's amazing how some people get jealous because you've made a decision to do something great for yourself.

Good luck for tonight.

:crazy: Sounds like your getting a ketosis euphoria - better than anything legal !

:D sounds like you're doing really well, people keep offering me things too and I have suprised myself at how disciplined I've been. Hope the weigh in goes well tonight, you'll definietly have lost! Keep us posted on the results:scale: !!!!!

Back