Strepsils, How many points are in them?

Sorry girls i have a sore sore throat and im in need of something for it,

I have found some sore throat and blocked nose strepsils in my cupboard, and i dont know what points they are,

Im suffering with my throat BOO HOO! I need something

Thanks girls xx

Are we supposed to point Strepsils?! I think it's taking it a bit far to count medicines tbh, I mean it's not like you're gorging on them for fun is it? Better off having a few Strepsils imo than comfort eating to make yourself feel better...

I would always count them. Dont see how we can differentiate between things taken for pleasure or otherwise.

Youre not having them for fun but say you count them at 0.5 points each and have 6 or 8 over the day thats 3 or 4 points you havent accounted for.

Could be just enough to spoil your wi result

I would always count them. Dont see how we can differentiate between things taken for pleasure or otherwise.

Youre not having them for fun but say you count them at 0.5 points each and have 6 or 8 over the day thats 3 or 4 points you havent accounted for.

Could be just enough to spoil your wi result

Hmm, I do see your point I suppose, we all have to do what we think is right. It just never occurred to me that those kind of things would even contain calories?! I just equated them with paracetamol or suchlike, i.e. medicine and nothing to do with the diet. I dunno, I have quite an obsessive personality and if I started counting things like that I would know that I'd taken the 'dieting mentality' too far if you get my meaning. Each to their own though, your answer does make perfect sense.

Back