Stressed, worried and annoyed i can not do anything!!!!

Kes

Gold Member
Just found out that my grandfather had a stroke....
He is all the way in australia, so its not like i can just go and see him...
im so worried, and i dont know where my head is right now.

im at work baby sitting (yet again!!!) and they wont be home until half 12!!
im just so sick with worry.

kes, im sorry what an awful situation to be in. You have other family in Aus that can be with him dont you? Would be good if you get off from babysitting, think you need to be at home with your hubby.
Sorry I cant be of any help, just want you to know im thinking of you xxx

thanks.... my mum and sister are on standby for flights to him. so thats a relief. i just dont like not knowing whats going on.... i amjust worried i will have to go back there......

Sorry about your granda Kes. I hope he's okay!

thanks P.K

oooh never! i hope you are ok! sending lots of vertual hugs your way!

thinkin of you!

love katie
xxx

thanks Katie...
how are you goin???

im ok ta! was my sisters birthday today so spent the day with her!!

really tired tho now!

Try not to worry hun your grandad is in the best hands! hope the children are behaving! hows your day been?

love katie
xxx

day has been exshausting... but the kids are asleep (although the little one keeps coughing...)
its frustrating because i cant do anything from here as im not at home to call someone to find out exactly whats going on!!!
my nanna is beside herself apparently and thats a worry, as she is normally so chatty.....
im tired and just want to curl up in bed!

day has been exshausting... but the kids are asleep (although the little one keeps coughing...)
its frustrating because i cant do anything from here as im not at home to call someone to find out exactly whats going on!!!
my nanna is beside herself apparently and thats a worry, as she is normally so chatty.....
im tired and just want to curl up in bed!

Could you maybe phone when u get home? im sure you ban will be fine! shes bound to worry but your family and who a over there will be comforting her! is your hubby home? could he phone them for you?

xxx

he already has called... buts its just that im so worried...
yeah my sis and mum are going over to be with both nan and pa....
im just so worried. this is the really hard part of being on the other side of the world!!!

i dont envy it at all! must be awful!

ive got to go to bed now! im sooo tired!

i'll be thinking of yiu1 hope u get some good news soon! speak to you tomorrow

love katie
xxxxxxxx

Aww hun sending good vibes for your granda:vibes:

I know this is all you are going to be thinking about just now but try not to worry to much there is nothing you can do right now and you'll drive yourself crazy,Not long left of babysitting now so at least you can get home to your hubby and cuddle up soon. hopefully there will be some good news soon too.

Oh Kes - how awful to be so far away from him at a time like this. Thinking of you and your family.

any news chick

xxxxxxxxxx

yeah let us know when you hear how your grandfather is, lots of hugs xx

Thinking of you Kes.

Aw kes :hug99:.

I really hope that you managed to sleep last night and that you've had some positive news by now.

My gran had a stroke many years ago and I know how worried I was and she was only 2 hours away in the car so I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling.

Take care of yourself and I hope your grandad is ok.
xxx

I know how your feeling, but everything will work out :D hope he gets better soon

Back