Stressed, worried and annoyed i can not do anything!!!!

Thank you everyone.. its so nice to be able to comeon here and see how much every one cares.
no news yet... but im taking it as no news is good news.

I had to take a sleeping tablet last night to get my brain to stop and for me to shut down.i was really feeeling that though when i got up this morning... ehhhh so glad tomorrow i can do the cleaning at work (about 3 hours) and then i can go home and put myfeet up!!! and prob by then colapse with exshaustion!!!

will keep you all posted.... and thankyou all once again!

sorry to read you bad news. Hope he's ok

Hi everyone... ive not heard anything(which is bloody pisin me off!!! ) so i am also taking it as no news is good news!!!
ive now got ontop of being tired, stressed and annoyed and stinking cold!!!!
i dont think im going to lose anthing (if anything i think i will have put on) because ive done hardly any exercise because ive been so tired!!!!!

hope everyone is doing well!

Oh Kes - sod the weight loss for now. You've other things to worry about.

I hope you hear something today and that Grandad is recovering nicely.

im sure u will be fine! stick to what u r doing now and it will be ok!

must be incredibly annoying to not hve heard any news! hope u r ok!

speak soon

love katie
xx

My Grandad, is currently being moved (well he was yesterday) to another hospital about 5 hours away... basically the clot that caused the stroke was on his brain, that desolved its self. and he has most movement back. (but is still deaf as door nails!!) but he has another clot in his neck which they need to operate on... this is a very high risk op, as if they dislodge it then it could go straight to either the brain, or heart, and be fatal!!

this is worrying and im sure that when they are doing the op either monday or tuesday (or our sunday night) ill be out of my brain with worry....
im just trying not to stress about it too much in the mean time....
thankyou once again for everyones help and support. its been amazing...
ill keep you all posted.

oh poor man sounds like hes got a tough time to come. but hes in the best hands and these operations are very sucsessful! Its only natural to worry but try not to worry too much or you may make your self poorly!

always here for a chat mrs
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kes, have you heard anything? Really need to know if you're OK.

I am fine,
just been mega busy.... and still dont ahve much time to be on here tonight.
ive not heard anything and wont till prob tuesday... my family is rubbish and dont tell me anything until after anything will happen, so its a case of wait and see...
thankyou so much for caring

Back