Stresshead

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
Not having a good start to the week. So far I have eaten a bag of crisps, a pop tart and a fairy cake.

Think my littlun is coming down with the Chicken Pox and she is being all out of sorts and awkward to deal with. She has a tendency to get really OCD about things when she is poorly, and it gets frustrating for us both.

I havent had time to sit down and make a proper meal today, apart from the crumpets I shoved down my throat this morning in a hurry. Littlun wont eat anything I offer, which doesnt help as our daily routine has now gone out of the window.

She is shattered, especially after I made her walk up the post office and back with me and I have put her down for a nap but she is refusing to sleep. We have houses to go and view later and I have no idea where we are going to get the energy from to shove ourselves out the front door.

Just needed to vent a little bit! :(

Vent away, it's no fun when your children are sick. If it's chicken pox I found Eurax cream much better than Calamine lotion, paracetamol obviously for any temp and a lukewarm bath before bed. Usually they are in better form once the spots come out, Eurax is very effective for the itch. Good luck,

KB x

you poor love. it is such misery when littleuns are unwell. hope she is feeling better soon and you are able to get back on track.

Thanks Ladies, The spots are still mainly on one arm and not really anywhere else. Its confusing me! We are having a right day of it today, she isnt herself and is playing up a lot, we have had to use the naughty chair twice, both times for her hitting me :( She is getting frustrated easily, happens a lot when she is under the weather. I do feel sorry for her but also don't really appreciate being whacked in the face.
Ive got no Xen left and I'm due on TOTM. Not a good combination at all.

A much better day today, although totm has well and truly begun, has anyone else noticed that period pains are worse when taking Xeni?

hobnobsmummy said:
A much better day today, although totm has well and truly begun, has anyone else noticed that period pains are worse when taking Xeni?

Glad you've had a better day food wise. I didn't notice that but my cycle went all over the place x

Sooooo painful :( I have got my little wheat beanbag going in and out the microwave faster than you can say hot beanbag.

On another note,Today we have had a minted Lamb Chop for dinner, not the best meat to have and today was also my last Xen tablet :( but I am viewing it as the start of something Positive.

I bought myself a new pair or jeans today and a new top both in a size 20 from Dorothy Perkins and I am REALLY proud of what I have achieved, even if it is just a little off of the ultimate goal. I am glad the Xen gave me that boost to start it off but I HAVE to carry on without it and do it for myself, by myself. I have the support of some wonderful people on here who have proven to me that it can be done, it just takes the willpower and the support.

Tommorow is a new day, and this is my time to prove to myself and everyone else that I can do this.

p.s please remind me of this post in a day or two when I am dialing the chinese takeaway due to the stress of having a weekends house hunting...

You can do it babe, 4 weeks tomorrow
Since I took my last one & although I wasnt sure I could do it I have & I know you can. Just keep thinking it'll be a size 18 next time xx

Back