Stressing out :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kirsty_baird_26, 2 November 2010 Social URL.

1. kirsty_baird_26

kirsty_baird_26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Iv been away in London for a weekend 2 weekends ago tried to be good but i missed my monday class, didnt feel as if i could go to another so decided to keep at it and go yesterday only to find out class no longer runs on a monday! So tonight im starting a new class which im scared to start on a gain :( but iv been pretty bad last 2 weeks just silly wee treats such as chocolate as it was my star week and badly needed it due to migrane and constant craving it!
    Tonight i start my new class and im mega stressing about it :( Iv just been a member 6 weeks but feel iv fallen off track :(
    Just need to get back into it!!
    So i made some 12 superspeed food starting having it for Lunch today so hoping to get back on track :(
    Any tips for dinners on EE would help as i feel all i eat is spaghetti, currys and chicken satay!
    Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kirstabubble

kirstabubble Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(9.44%)
    Diet:
    WW Online
    Hi Kirsty (great name by the way!).

At least you're going to go back to group and not completely give it up altogether - don't worry about starting on a gain. Hopefully it won't be too bad and you can just lose it as quickly as you put it on.

Why don't you try writing a whole meal plan for the week? You could have a look on here for different ideas of foods and recipes - I find peopl's food diaries are really useful. Also have you ever bought the SW magazine. It has a lot of recipes in it, which I find helpful.

Don't stress yourself out too much...you've done well so far, and even if you do gain, you've already shown you can lose weight. So there is no reason you can't get it off again.

Kirsty x

4. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi kirsty draw a line under ur bad weekends its good that ur able to go to another class just remember they r going to s/w for the same reason as u, i started class 2 weeks ago and was nervous but the leader is lovely and the class r very friendly i was surprised how many had blips at my class last night so u r not alone, as for ee dinners i usually have jacket pots and salad either with 28g cheese or ham, omelettes, stir fry (which i happen to be having today for lunch) or meat veg and s/w roast pots. have a look at some of the diaries on here it will give u some ideas. good luck val x :)

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

If you are starting a new class perhaps buy a new starter pack and have a fresh start??? just a thought - i know it will cost £10 but maybe that will be a good incentive to start fresh if you have had a rocky couple of weeks.

xxx

6. juju79

juju79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've fallen off again and was dredding going to class on Monday but I went and it was just what I needed to keep me going.

On the dinner front I get sick on having the same things too. Steak and wedges is a good one or beef stew and jacket potato.
    I keep meaning to try the SW quiche but always end up using the ingredients for breakfast! :)

Check out the food diaries for a couple of ideas, they always help me :)

7. kirsty_baird_26

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks for your kind replys!

I am going to just go and what ever happens happens, iv done it before just need to get in the correct frame of mind again.

Thanks for the suggestions i will take a peek at other diarys on here!

Thanks Love Kirsty xx

8. kirsty_baird_26

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Soooooooooooooooooo Happy i maintained :) don't ask me how i managed it but i did so now im straight back into it today! Only downside is my soup i made monday night has turned :O so sad :( so need to go to shops at lunch!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.