stretch marks

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by faithandcooper, 18 July 2009 Social URL.

1. faithandcooper

faithandcooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.1%)
    Diet:
    cambridge 810
    Can any1 recommend anything for my stretch marks on my tummy? My son was 9lb 9 so I have lots of them...they are white now but the more weight I am losing the more I notice them...probably cause I dont actually mind looking in the mirror now

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Unfortunately there is nothing you can rub in to eradicate existing stretch marks (except surgery). You can use bio-oil if they are pink/purple to help the appearance of them or to help prevent further stretch marks.

HTH

4. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    There's a range called Mama Mio that's had very good reviews. It's pretty expensive IMO though. They do a range of products. Am curious to know if anyone's tried them.
    I have stretchmarks on my stomach, legs and arms, which I hate. They are white. I've tried bio oil, but haven't noticed too much improvement.
    You could always try some sort of mild acid, like the ones that they use for facial peels.
    Mama Mio have a website if you google them.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.