Stretchmarks :-/

I have got really really bad purple looking sunken stretch marks on my stomach due to gaining weight too fast on my medication. I was shocked how bad they were and wanted to cry. But for the past 2-3 weeks i have been using Coco Butter Strech Mark Cream and Bio Oil day and night rubbing it in for a good 5 minutes and i can already see a difference. The stretch marks are not so purple, more pinky and less sunken. So i would definatley try the bio oil and coco butter (the one especially for stretch marks) and use it religiously.

I know stretch marks are not nice to look at but i think that over time they will fade to unnoticable thin white lines. But we should make sure that during that time we use creams that help aswell as maybe using abit of fake tan or body make up to hide it if you're on the beach. Its also a reminder to not go back to your old ways of eating and trying harder to have a healthy lifestyle and keeping your figure.

I also agree that if you have loose skin it will take up to a year for your skin to shrink back. I think that is a reasonable time out of our entire life and a year can fly by. You should also definatley do toning exercises and lift light weights (light weight, more repititions) to tone up because the muscle that forms will help fill out the loose skin abit more and you'll get that sculpted look.

Sorry for going on there but i just wanted to share my thoughts and experiences.

xx

ps, i forgot to mention, always keep up with your water (even after CD) and stay hydrated as it improves the elasticity of your skin.

Last edited:
i would rather have strecthmarks than be overweight ..bring um on ...lol

I hate my arms!! I've been using soap and glory firminator on them and can feel a difference - though there is a long way to go.
As for the stretchmarks - well I've had mine since I was a teenager and think they're here to stay.

what a good post, maybe - very well put !

T
x

Thanks hun.

Mrs N: I still have some stretch marks from when i first lost weight in my teens, more than 10 years ago, but they are faint silver lines now.

I think stetch marks are just a part of life, lol.

xx

Anyone got a remedy for boobs starting to sag a little?

Anyone got a remedy for boobs starting to sag a little?

Coca Butter has a firming lotion for people who have lost weight, that could help. I think you can get creams especially for your breasts, i'm not sure tho.

xx

Coca Butter has a firming lotion for people who have lost weight, that could help. I think you can get creams especially for your breasts, i'm not sure tho.

xx

thanks very much mine are depressing :wave_cry:

Snap Charley Pole, my boobs are starting to look like tennis balls in a pair of tights - yuk! lol!

Charley Pole you have done amazingly well! Such big losses! How are you doing so well?? Any tips??

xxxx

Back