Strictly Come Dancing tonight ladies......

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Have you got your dancing shoes at the ready!!!!!

I wonder who will go tonight - maybe either Jo or Joe as they seem the weaker of the bunch at the moment - but this is SCD so anything can happen......and usually does.

Enjoy the show tonight everyone. X

Ohhh im another strictly fan here!

I love it Donnie! joe or jo needs to go though, there are some good dancers this year so I think it's anyone's game!
Enjoy it hun. xx

It's the highlight of my week!I reckon Craig will be out this week, UNLESS Joe C is in the dance-off. The judges would get rid of Joe but he has the Welsh vote! Actually Laila looks rubbish this week! But we're all going to vote for Anton, aren't we? :p

The judges would get rid of Joe but he has the Welsh vote! Actually Laila looks rubbish this week! But we're all going to vote for Anton, aren't we? :p

Sorry this is something that drives me absolutely blooming NUTS the assumption that people in Wales Scotland and Ireland vote for 'their own' We're not all sheep that vote for someone just cos theyre the same nationality. Besides if everyone voted for their own nationality, the English would win everything hands down!! I saw a post on another forum which pointed out that even if everyone in the whole of Scotland voted for a Scottish group only 10% or something of England would need to vote and the English person would get through every time.

Vote for Anton?? Id rather poke my eyes out :mad: Wouldnt waste a single penny on 'that man' Ill call him that cos what Id like to call him will be blocked by the filters and Ill get into trouble ;)

this is the only good thing about being off with flu is i can watch it tonight and not tape it to watch later

Ah but the thing is the English are nowhere near as patriotic as the Celtic nations! More's the pity! We actually like our neighbours! And before you step in Starlight, I used to live in Scotland as a young wifie and at a Tupperware party I listened to a diatribe against the English who were according to everyone the trouble with everything wrong up there, and then realising what they'd said they turned round and said "but we don't mean you"! Sorry but the Celtic nations DO vote for any one who isn't English, Andy Murray ring any bells?

Last edited:
Well yes judi I AM going to step in because what youre saying is such a generalisation I really take offense to that. I actually prefer most of the English ones on XFactor. Im sure as hell not going to vote to someone cos theyre Scottish. I think youre being unfair tarring a whole nation because of an incident you had - personally I cant stand Andy Murray. Yes were patriotic but not so blinkered we cant see past anyone from Scotland/Wales/Ireland.

Sorry but the Celtic nations DO vote for any one who isn't English,

Again such a sweeping generalisation, youre now speaking for everyone in those countries????? What utter rubbish!

Dont assume were all the same as some people youve encountered - thats SO offensive!!!!

Last edited:
Blimey this was only a "enjoy SCD" post!!
Let's chill out a bit ladies and enjoy whatever we watch and vote for whomever we want!

I'm fine with agreeing to disagree Starlight! No offense was meant.

Back