Stripped Bare

Hi LBS , i also had to wait a fair amount of time to get started it went quick considering it was all i could think about ! take care karen x

I've decided to start this thing early so have ordered a month's supply of Exante. I'm terrified of the peeing at school thing so needed to get started.

I'm still very aware that I need the counselling and support of LL so I will be going to my class when it starts on 14th Sept. but I know I have the willpower to do a month on my own and get started.

It should arrive tomorrow so will start then.

Excellent, I would have found a quicker solution to get me going too! I am so impatient lol good luck xx

Wishing you the best of luck with your start.

I too had to wait a while, I think we all mostly did so can sympathise with your frustration.

The time will soon go though, xx

Thanks both, I'm really impatient!! Plus, I have almost 10st to lose so there is no way for me I can move straight from foundation to RTM, will be on it longer anyway.

Just hope you don't all think I'm a fraud posting on here for a month while not on LL!

No you are not a fraud. Good luck. I also have about 10stone to lose. I am now on week 3, weigh in on Wednesday. Look forward to us undertaking the journey alongside each other.

You aren't a fraud, it's not like you want to do another diet your decision is girlies by the lack of availabilty to you!

Hope the packs come soon got you to start xx

Ditto to the 10 stone. Keep posting here it all helps xx

Ok, so I was thinking of putting in place some rewards for myself as I lose weight.

1st Stone - a pedicure
2nd Stone - a luxury facial
3rd Stone - a bouquet of flowers
4th Stone - lovely winter coat/mac
5th Stone - new perfume

That's all I've come up with so far. On the flip side I've decided on some mini goals...

1 - Get through the first week!
2 - Lose 1st stone
3 - Keep positive until 14th September when I start LL.
4 - Remember that you've been doing this a month already when the rest of your group come back with HUGE 1st week weight losses.
5 - Lose 2st
6 - Lose 3st
7 - Lose 4st
8 - Go out for a night on the tiles dancing for my birthday.
9 - Lose 5st
10 - Stay positive and abstinent over Christmas.
11 - Join a gym.
12 - Lose 6st

Excellent idea hun and some fab treats and goals to keep you focused! xx

Good luck with the interim plan LBS.
Like the plan and treats too. xx

LBS, your goals and treats are fabulous and I hope Exante treats you well!

Lovely treats, I really like the Coat/mac one as have been contemplating this myself, seen a fab Ted Baker mac ;)

How is the Exante going?

xx

Just had an email from Exante's delivery company, due between 11.28 and 12.28 (how very precise) so today is officially day 1.

QQ - water allowance, is tea/coffee included in that or not? x

Hi, how exciting! Tea and coffee without milk can be included in your water allowance if you choose. I always drink between 3 - 4 litres on top of the water in my shakes and tea/coffee.

Have a great day xx

Well, shake 1, banana (lovely but needs to be colder - ice cubes next time) down. As I finished it my little boy Owen (3yo) said "look mummy, you've done it! You've got a little bottom now!" lol, if only darling.

Aw how cute is your little boy, bless him. It wont be long before he will be saying it for real xxx

Bless :family2: :D

Welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey.I like your list of goals and treats.
cathy

Back