Strongbow

scoobysue

Silver Member
Can anyone please explain to me.....why is strongbow so much nicer than tea, coffee, diet coke ,water, squash. Does anyone understand where I am coming from. Think 7pp can is way harsh and I have to say I'm not too impressed.:rolleyes:

*swigging a can as we speak* ;)

bolero982 said:
Whatever you do DON'T look at the pro points it's giving for vintage cider on eSource...I'm guessing they mean proper farmhouse scrumpy there. It will be a worrying shock drinking that!!

Why is it when you tell somebody not to do something, they go ahead and do it?!!

Wow a wee, I'm glad I don't drink that stuff!!

Lol you guys...I use to drink cider until a friend if mine who worked at Taunton cider til me how they make it... 20 yrs later I'm still cider free.. ?

I am getting desperate now maybe its info I could do with hearing....what d'you reckon? Can't make up my mind, cos once you know something you can't not know it. me n the bow have a long and chequered history but............oh decisions decisions lol

Don't even drink scrumpy, and considering I live in somerset I'm probably part of a small minority that don't...

I know the basic principles of cider making (take some apples - or in the case of cheapo cider possibly apple cores & newspaper lol, chop them up, squeeze out the juice, then ferment - either let wild yeast do the job, or use champagne yeast), but don't think it's a good idea to know about the 'unpleasantness' that may or may not be involved. :p

Well I have stocked up om my "El cheapo" 1pp lager and treated OH to a tray of Bow. Oh god this had all better be worth the sacrifices! I know it is freally but just sometimes:sigh:

bolero982 said:
I know the basic principles of cider making (take some apples - or in the case of cheapo cider possibly apple cores & newspaper lol, chop them up, squeeze out the juice, then ferment - either let wild yeast do the job, or use champagne yeast), but don't think it's a good idea to know about the 'unpleasantness' that may or may not be involved. :p

You forgot to mention rats lol ;-) x

Back