Strongbow

Ohh, is it really that bad? Just as well I can't get any here. Could one of you lovely people with a UK subscription tell me if Aspall's cider is in the online tracker and how many points it is? I just need to prepare myself for not drinking it ever again. :cry:

Looking in eSource the only Aspall products in there are the cider vinegars...which I'm pretty sure no-one would want to drink a pint of! :p I'd imagine it's the same points as a pint of Strongbow, though. Dry cider in general tends to be 7pp a pint, with sweet ciders being 8pp, and then farmhouse ciders being around the 21pp a pint mark. 7pp is a lot really compared to other drinks (beer being about 6pp, lager less, and American beer being even lower no doubt considering it tends to have less alcohol than a glass of water :p), but worth it in my opinion...could never be without cider!

Haha, I can definitely live without the cider vinegar! Thank you for looking. 7pp is the same as a half litre of beer (including lager!!) according to WW here so that's not terrible. Strange how the points vary between countries...

Back