Struggeling

Saxman

Well am in week 8 of SS+ and found it really hard today, I think it was because of (lack of action) was my day off work and it was raining so couldn't get out on my bike and watching films is only fun for a few hours! Had my porridge this morning then a chew bar at 1 then my meal at 5 and a shake at 9. But been feeling hungry grumpy and it didn't help that the missis cooked for her tea fish chips an onion rings... Which smelt so nice. I tried drinking and having a sunshine orange ice pop, just couldn't get myself out of that rut!

it's a boredom day :) it's hard to get motivated to do anything then you start thinking and convincing yourself that you are hungry when you are not.

On the LL forum we always used to say that week 8 was the watch-out week...you've got to the point where you're really good at the diet but it's just before you go into cruising the diet...so don't worry, it's all good and there are always the odd tough days, usually they're followed by a really good, easy day, so fingers crossed for that!

LOL. I have that feeling too and Im on week 8. :( Im hoping it will pass sooon.

For some reason I was craving a Roast chicken I was stupidly watching on Nigella!

Yeah keep your eyes on the prize! How much weight have you lost so far? X

I find cravings the hardest. I have 5 children from 2-11 and as its holidays my 5 year old loves us baking together, so cookies and fairy cakes are always around! Its worse when they have just come out of the oven :( it is a hard diet, but like some1 says, look at ur losses so far, and also look at what youre working towards. I watch music videos of all the popstars in ther amazing clothes, dancing really well. I know it sounds silly but i just think to myself that i will b able to wear clothes like this, and buy clothes i like and not just what suits me, and i have bitof rhythm and would love to dance, but at mo my fat justwobbles everywhere, so the music videos help me. Also i ahve planned treats for myself when ireach certain weights, non food related, in my case when ive lost 3 st im gonna get hair extensions that ive always wanted, and when im finished im gonna get my front 2 teeth crowned and teeth whitened......i ink every1 should treat themselves for ther hard work. As well as wanting to be slim, ive always wanted my teeth fixed and lovely thick hair extensions, so i have this to look forward to. Maybe set urself little targets along the way to motivate u. It can be anything u would love to do.

Keep strong. U have done amazingly!!!!!

Yeah keep your eyes on the prize! How much weight have you lost so far? X

Thanx for all the great comments and support, i feel a bit better today despite having a rotten day at work. a Pint would go down a real treat but sunshine orange will do for now :D
and i have lost a total of 45lbs that's 3 stone 3lbs

Holy cow that's immense! Good job! I need to shift another stone and struggling too! (Maybe I should take my own advice!!) x

Back