Struggiling to cope with life!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!

Thanks for the link! This is where my BMI comes into play:

Obesity. If your BMI is above 30 (you should not be taking the pill if your BMI is over 39 even if you do not have any other risk factors

Hi Karen,

I've been off here and off the diet for a while now because of personal problems. I fought against going to the doctors because I didn't want anti-depressants. I finally gave in a couple of months ago and I'm so glad I did. I've started to feel better, last week I re-started my diet and this week added exercise.

You will feel better and then you'll be able to manage the diet. You're not on your own, we're all in the same boat.

Love and hugs
Tracey
XXX

I'm sorry that you are in a bad place.

I just want to give you a virtual hug and I hope you find a way towards a more positive future soon.

Hi People, it's lovley to see people are still posting here and supporting me. I'm in a much better place today. I went to see my mam last week and told her how I was feeling. I spent the rest of the week low as chuff and must have hit that point where I think enough is enough! I have started my diet yesterday and didnt have a drink last night. First time in ages.

My mam is also dieting with me. I am going to hers every night for the next two weeks so we can eat sensibly togeataher. We are having a little competition to see who can lose most by Xmas.

I feel like I have turned a corner. Keeping my fingers crossed I can keep on at it.

Tracey - I have gone back on my tablets to help me along a bit so they should kick in soon. I'm going to start exercise too :) What are you taking?

Linda - I appreciate what you are saying. Its hard to see a way out though when you are in the throws of depression. I'm pleased I was feeling stronger when I read your reply as I don't react well to tough love hahaha. I am quite a sensitive soul. You are correct in what you say though, abut the magic wand.

Masataka - thanks for the hug.

Infact, here is a big hug back to you all for all your support and advice and kind words.

I'm feeling ready to fight now. Bring it on!!! hehehe

xxxxxxxxxxx

im so pleased for you. having a challenge with someone definately helps too.best of luck and do keep us posted x

Hi everyone

You will be pleased to know I am getting on really well. Its amazing how much you can turn things around in the space of a week. I started my diet last Monday and have been really good and lost 6lb my first week. I'm so pleased. I have even joined a gym this week.

If I can pull myself out of a massive slump anyone can.

I couldnt have done it without all your support so thanks soooo much xxx

Hi everyone

You will be pleased to know I am getting on really well. Its amazing how much you can turn things around in the space of a week. I started my diet last Monday and have been really good and lost 6lb my first week. I'm so pleased. I have even joined a gym this week.

If I can pull myself out of a massive slump anyone can.

I couldnt have done it without all your support so thanks soooo much xxx

that's great to hear Miss_Kassy! 6lbs is a fantastic loss for your first week! :talk017:

How are you feeling generally about everything - a bit more positive now? I find that my positivity increases the more weight I lose! lol

Keep with it, which I'm sure you will now :) xx

Thanks Stacey

Yes, I'm feeling much more positive and the fact that I havnt drank all week has made me feel sooooo much better. The urge does come over me every evening to go to the shop and get a bottle and some junk food but so far I have resisted. It's hard but I have to do this!

My spirits are certianly lifted and I look forward to seeing my friends and don't even mind getting up for work now hehehe. I feel like I have done a full turnaround. I pray I dont slip again. I know I'll have bad days but i'll just have to suck them up and get on with it hehe.

xx

brilliant news hon! the drink makes you binge and makes you depressed. keep the drinks for special occasions and you will see the weight falling off you x

Aww, Karen. *big hugs*

I'm sure you can lose weight if you put your mind to it, we all can! The thing I have come to understand is that there is by no means an instant fix, but the longer we are miserable about our lives and do nothing, the longer it will be until we start losing and get closer to the us we want to be. Is there no way you could save up to buy a cheap computer, or Smartphone to use at night to talk to other like-minded folk? I think the first thing to do is to break the habit of binging and drinking, even if it is just for one week, things might seem clearer after a little break from the self-destructive behaviour. You have nothing to lose and can feel proud that you've started doing something positive about your situation and are on your way. It might take a while, but it can be done, you can be the old you again, but wiser and healthier this time around. :)

EDIT: Ooops, sorry, I'm new to the site and hadn't read your updates! Congratulations on doing so well and feeling better! I hope you can continue to look on the bright side. :)

Back