1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Struggles at work!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Yonner, 6 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Yonner

Yonner Member

Hi everyone!

Just wondered if anyone is in the same boat or anything :)

I'm a carer for a gentleman in a wheelchair and his wife has MS. I do general things for them like cooking and cleaning etc.

Doing food preparation for them is difficult sometimes. I am so proud of myself for never licking Nutella off my finger! Just being in someone's house and they have cake lying around is difficult hehe.

I just want to say; anyone in the same position, well done! And a big well done to myself! :D

Kate x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

hi kate
    i kate i hear you i can understand you 100%

4. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

hi yonner
    your are a very strong person love and the job you do is rewarding to as your helping them to live a normal life in the community good on you and hope the diet is going well lol x x