Struggling 2day!...

CJ_06

Hey all!
I'm having a tough day! Feeling like i want to eat eat eat! Just had a chunk of cheese!:( Have I done serious damage?
The scales have stuck at 14.13 since saturday! Grr! Usually the budge every couple of days! I know i shouldn't weigh everyday BUT i cant help it! It gets me so excited and motivated when i see them moving!
Really irrritated tonight! Sorry 4 the rant but I know here I'm among people who understand!
Bath, Book, bed! LOL
I hope today is easier!
Hope your all having a better day!:eek: xx

Aah I've had bit of rough patch - just stick with it xxx

I've been struggling too, I ate much worse than you did. I'm sure a bit of cheese wont do too much damage.

I hoe tomorrow is a better day for you and you're feeling much more positive :)

Not fair to mention cheese. Only day 3, but omg how much do I miss cheese!!!

I am sure things will get better. You are over half way there!

today is really bad for me ......feel quite low weigh day tomorrow xx to you all

Hey all!
I'm having a tough day! Feeling like i want to eat eat eat! Just had a chunk of cheese!:( Have I done serious damage?
The scales have stuck at 14.13 since saturday! Grr! Usually the budge every couple of days! I know i shouldn't weigh everyday BUT i cant help it! It gets me so excited and motivated when i see them moving!
Really irrritated tonight! Sorry 4 the rant but I know here I'm among people who understand!
Bath, Book, bed! LOL
I hope today is easier!
Hope your all having a better day!:eek: xx

Hi Claire,

Sorry to hear that you are struggling at the mo, I was yesterday and I actually had the cheese touching my lips, but I managed to put it back. My scales didn't move today either and it's really frustrating, but try not to let it stop your progress and the next few days should get easier.

You've got the right idea with the 3 B's. I'm sure that the scales will move soon, it's a case of science - it has to move on a VLCD!!

Good luck!

Back