Struggling a bit today

AnnTeak

The littlest man in the house has a tummy bug (I have everything crossed it stops with him though) so that means the house is full of things like white bread they normally eat brown and that doesn't help when he is a little 'loose' shall we say, and biscuits like rich tea and so on, I have a bit a phobia of sickness so that means the last thing I had was steak and eggs last night at 6, all I have had today is a small bottle of diet coke :eek: I know that is no good but I don't want to eat and the only thing I think I could make myself eat is the bread and biscuits :(

Aw Ann, hope you manage to stear clear of the tummy bug, your poor little man, hope he is ok.

As for eating, you know its not good to avoid, but you can only do what you can only do LOL, try to stick with it hun x

Thanks DNSF, I think we have escaped lightly as DS2 was the only victim (so far) I did have some roast chicken last night and a yogurt with my oatbran, and have almost been back to normal today. I know avoiding food isn't good but I just can't make myself eat when they are sick and certainly couldn't face what is on the allowed list!

glad you getting back to normal x

hows it going today....hope the bug has left the house xxx

I think we may be bug free (I don't want to tempt fate!) and back to work today so no time to sit and eat properly so food on the go but helps me not miss my usual winter staple of a nice thick soup! I know I could make my own but it's not the same!

If you go to the Dukan facebook page they have some soup recipes on there and they are nice xxx

Back