Struggling BIG time

jennieh85

I'm currently on my 6th week and losing Motivation really Fast..

I have PCOS and am 1 week late on my period so I am very bloated and feel really grotty and I havent a clue when totm will come.

When I started the diet, I was feeling less bloated and more confident and now all I feel is swollen and just keep thinking whats the point..

I am craving is chocolate and naughty things like sweets and milkshakes :(.. I dont want to undo all my hard work I have put in..

What a rant up eh! Think I need to get down the gym and lay into a punch bag :)

Jen
xx

your probably feeling bloated cos you havnt had your period yet, i get like that and when i do i feel massively fat (oh the joys of being a women), dont loose motivation hang in there, its worth it in the end :)

Hi Jen - don't give up - i'm sure what you are feeling is hormonal as duncan said. It will pass, you are doing brilliantly well and have to stick with it. I sometimes ask myself what choice I have - do I want to go back to where I came from, is that chocolate worth it? Its just your hormones talking. Remind yourself of why you are doing it and be strong!
Keep moving forwards, not back!
all the best
Sue X

You have not got a lot of weight to loose and you have done exceptionally well so far. Think ,the better you stick to the plan the quicker you'll be off it. Try peppermint tea or hot water for the bloating. If it is regular ask the health shop for acidophilos , that helps me. I usually have it in yogurt , but obviously not at the moment. I haven't been at all bloated whilst on this plan. It feels great.
Be strong. come on here and rant , but stay away from those naughties- little pickers wear big knickers!!

also keep in mind that the more weight you lose the better your pcos symptoms will get - keep at it and you'll get through xx

Thank you for your kind positive words..:)

I couldnt resist and have a cheeky weigh in this morning and I have gained 6lbs..:(eeekkk thats a hell of a lot of weight considering how much effort it took to lose in the first place.

Do you think its all just water retention?

x

Back