struggling close to target?

amybonbon

Im finding it hard to get to my original goal weight because im closing in on it! So tempted to move my original goal to a higher weight just because im desperate to start judding! Did anyone else feel like this? I know its prob not a good sign....its the old me slipping back :(

You can do it, my target weight was 9st 7, I got to 9st 10 and give in, 5 years later there I was 4 stone heavier at 13st 10 gutted!!!! I've lost some now thanks to slim and save!!!
Any way morel of the story is stick with it, it will be well worth it. Good luck x x

Thank you! Stuck with it today. Hoping a good loss tomorrow will spur me on. Glad your back on the band wagon! You'll be slender in no time. X

I so feel like this now, am a healthy BMI but want to be more mid range. I know I will regret it if I give up now and cannot wait to see that I weight 10 stone something on the scales, has been 20+ years since I have! Must keep plodding on. How are you doing?

Im hovering round (just over)my target. My problem is gluttony!!! I havnt managed to stay at target though. I s and s for a few days then pig out then s and s for a few days....

Back