Struggling LighterLifer's

yep Julie, I am desperate to get in that zone. I will say one thing when I did CD before and was doing well and then lapsed I just disappeared into oblivion as I didnt wanna admit whats was going on.

This time I am gonna bore people silly I am not gonna disappear this time. I have worked so hard to get this far and am determined, by hook or by crook to find that zone.

As you say it is a lovely place to be. There is only me stopping myself.

Great idea for a thread LL!

Corey - you know if you have to have a curry at some point - you can always go for tandoori chicken or a shashlick dish with salad - very healthy - high protein - high flavour and filling! I am salivating at the thought already!

Well I have been a good girl so far, got an awful headache, could that be ketosis coming on as when I did cheat it was only protein. Just had my 2nd shake and now need to go and fill up with some water.

Hope all the strugglers are having a better day today.

WE CAN DO THIS - just type on here if your gonna cheat, dont do what I tend to do cheat first and write after.

We know it isnt gonna be easy, but I am sure you can remember all those lovely rewards;)

Well done to everyone for geting those negative thoughts out! I had a serious wobble almost two weeks ago and ate rubbish practicaly all the weekend. Strange that it happened as I started to feel better, after so many boring weeks, home alone, feeling ill.....But anyhow, I got straight back on plan on the Monday and except 2 olives last night, have been ever since. But it's so hard! I think about eating like I never did before, even though I put on 3lb and am scared of putting on anymore! It's a constant mental battle not to eat! So far I'm winning..............

Good and bad news

Well the good news is my LLC has phoned me, but the bad news is because I missed 2 weeks I am classed as a leaver. However, she told me there is a group for leavers starting on 2nd May and I am allowed to go there. Seeed ages when she told me but it is actually only 2 weeks away.

Bit peed off really as I am struggling anyway dont wanna wait til then as I can put on 7lbs a week with ease. However trying to stay focused and positive and I have told her I would be willing to join. There will be about 8 others in the same position and we go through a sort of mini foundation to get us back on track, so not all doom and gloom. We have to commit to 1 month at a time and pay up front for 1 month. Better start saving.

THAT WILL BLOODY TEACH ME - Anyone thinking of cheating - dont.

Hi Lady

Gald you heard from LLC - I keep wanting to reply to this thread, but have been so blumin busy at work, and little access at home I haven't had the time to do so properlyu - but wanted to let you know I am thinking of you - and the others struggling as well - and just sending you love and hugs and positive vibes......2 weeks will go by quickly.....and sounds like a good plan ahead.

XXX

I hope to have more access to the PC this weekend!

Take care now!

XXX

Thanks BL :wave_cry:

is it just me????? i wonder why my kids seem to need me for babysitting and sleepovers and ironing and cooking and cleaning,but all the social things are done with my ex or my sons inlaws at the weekend.I find the weekends soooo hard what with the diet and being on my own and they just ignore me unless they want something.My back doesn't mean i cant have the kids but it does mean i should be resting at the weekend,my diet means i can cook for them and feed the kids,but i cant go out anywhere because i cant eat.Guess it must be their version of crooked thinking!!!!

Needless to say i am feeling a bit used and abused and sorry for myself.The x-rays i had done on thursday don't look good so it looks like aanother attempt to squeeze me into harrogates small scanner ,and i could eat a scabby donkey with the head on.

hi fellow strugglers how is it going?

love liz

Oh Cookey you sound like you're having a rough time of it there ((((hugs)))) --- I sometimes think that the people around us don't realise just how they make us feel .... might be worth having a quiet diplomatic word with them so that they can begin to understand.

Oh Cookey, it's such a shame I moved last year because otherwise I'd have been able to arrange to meet up for a coffee or something on the weekend. :(

Take care of yourself and if you feel the urge then go and tramp round the pine woods yelling c*ck off at the top of your voice. (it may get you some stares but you'll feel better for letting the tension go) :D

lol that would be great idea if i could walk,i love the pine woods.I guess when i thought about what i had written its daft really.I am not their resposibility after all and its not their fault robin died.I just thought they would have looked out for me a bit more,but i remember what life was like when they were little,and weekends go nowhere.Ignore me i am really angry at my body for letting me down,just when if feel fit for the first time in years,and could be off swimming or walking or even riding a bike.

On the bright side the scales are looking good for this week so thats good.

love liz

Never mind Liz have a bloody good rant thats what this thread is for and I can see where you are coming from.

Hope you feel better later. Big hugs :grouphugg:

Oh bless you Cookey, but I am :rotflmao: at the Scabby Donkey comment!!!

Sorry you are feeling the way your are....and I sure hope they can get a scan and find out what is going on. You have my sympathies. My neck has been playing up big time the past two days - but I am resisting taking any codeine as it constipates....so just "living with it" as they told me I would have to, so we can comiserate. :) Sending you healing thoughts and wishes.

I hope you feel beter soon, and try not to let the family get to you.
xxx

Back