Struggling near target...join us for encouragment

This is so blinkin' hard, but you lot are an inspiration. Just wanted to pop on and record that today I had a perfect 810 day. No nibbles!

Zobo, hope your feeling a bit better now:patback: x

Nightowl, well done keep it up your not far off now:)

Hi all,

Hope you're feeling better, ZObo. I get migraines too, they really suck. You feel so tired afterwards, you have to do whatever you can to feel better. Congrats on seeing the target weight on the scales!

Had a rough week- managed to leave myself without CD for two days, for the first time ever and managed to get through on a couple of skinny meals, but it wasn't ideal.
Still, have managed to get the scales to move down a little, and saw 10st8 for the first time, which is 1 lb away! Not official, so don't want to get carried away.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the week, everyone. Perservere!

Hi everyone, how are you all today. Barnsie what did you do??

I finally got to target yeeeees. God it's been bl**dy hard and if i hadn't messed about I could hae been here months ago...but i got there in the end. Thank you to everyone on here for all your support x x

Hi everyone, how are you all today. Barnsie what did you do??

I finally got to target yeeeees. God it's been bl**dy hard and if i hadn't messed about I could hae been here months ago...but i got there in the end. Thank you to everyone on here for all your support x x

Wonderful, marvellous, terrific and bloody so well done!!!!! That's IT!!! Definitely going to do it now!!!! :D:D You too Letty, you have done brilliantly as well, my fellow Feb starter!!! xx

Well done triple trouble many congratulations and can i just say.....................IM AT GOAL TOO!! woop woop fancy that after all this time we reach target on the same day! Thankyou everyone your support has been absolutely amazing Im wont be going anywhere i need all the help i can get not to be putting this weight back on x

Well done Barnsie thats great news :winner: feels good doesn't it. We got there in the end:D
Wonder who will be next?;)

Well done Trip and Barnsie!!! Its great, isn't it? A lot of hard work but you should be feeling proud of yourselves! Ps, love the picci Trip, you are tiny!!! x

Thanks everyone for the congratulations. Chelsea you can do it if I can. Actually everyone is so close. :)
Sleepy bless you, maybe tiny next to an elephant:(

Well done guys..... You can breathe a sigh of relief now. At least you can get excited about moving up the plans & maintaining!! xx

Hey all!

Im back from hols. I have gained 7lbs in 3 weeks. OMG its amazing how different I feel, fat and revolting. Its coming straight off!

I dont have time to read through everything, but a quick flick through and I see that some of you have hit target, WOWWWWWWW! well done, Trip I need to pick your brains re my next step! catch ya soon and well done!

Hey all!

Im back from hols. I have gained 7lbs in 3 weeks. OMG its amazing how different I feel, fat and revolting. Its coming straight off!

I dont have time to read through everything, but a quick flick through and I see that some of you have hit target, WOWWWWWWW! well done, Trip I need to pick your brains re my next step! catch ya soon and well done!
I'm back from hols too and put on 4lbs in 8 days so you did brill to only put on what you did.....I too feel fat again, so back to being good again.....we'll soon shift those holiday hangerson :D

Hey Minz!!!!!Heres to shiftin it!

It's great to see people getting to their goals. It's amazing when you haven't a huge amount to go how very far away your goal can seem.

I'm gonna start reading through this thread from the beginning as i think it'll be really good for me as I've really struggled with my weight not shifting the last few weeks. Feeling better about it now. Can't force our bodies into it lol. So off i go to catch up with you guys on here, have a good one xxx

Just to let you know I have been reading your thread for over an hour. I'm having a lazy day off lol.

Really want to say that seeing so many familiar faces and names on here has been really motivating. It's been unreal to read what a lot of you were going through at the stage I'm at now. I feel a lot better that I'm not a complete silly billy with things i've done. That we are just human and this CD journey incorporates so much more than just dropping the pounds.

So thanks for the read. I wish i'd read it before now. Its funny I started on April 20th and someone (who'd been struggling) on that day actually mentioned that she had come so far and she felt sorry for those just starting... lol!

Thanks and good luck with your journeys xxx

Hey hun!You have done fantastic so far, well done to you! Only 9lb to target, what plan are you on now?

Aw thanks hun. You've done so so well :)

I'm on 810 and have been from the start. Battled loads with moving to 1000 having stayed the same for a couple of weeks. But i really feel like staying on 810 till goal and then working up the plans from there when i don't mind if my weight stables or I drop another few pounds. I really don't know why I didn't read this thread before today. I've seen it from day 1 and kind of forgot i was struggling nearish goal lol. My brain is a bit mush-like on CD lol.

Keep up the good work xxx

Back