Struggling near target...join us for encouragment

Hi all,
Love reading these posts, it is fab to know you aren't the only one struggling near target.
Further to my grumpy rant last week, the old TOTM worked its magic, as did the running and excessive water consumption and I managed to shift 4.5 pounds at my fortnightly WI.
This means only 4 pounds to go! Am so excited and have renewed faith and enthusiasm! As well as a gaping hole in my purse after splurging on teeny tiny frocks!

Onward!

Go Letty! Awesome loss and the teeny tiny dresses sound FAB. Well done honey... see you on the maintenance threads any day now!

xxx

Cripes, I really hope so, Katy! Can't wait! x

Yippeeee well done Letty!

Hey KC, great to hear you are still around! Im gonna pop over to the maintenance bit later and have a nose!

I didnt put on any weight, I stayed the same (well about 0.5lbs off!) So was pretty chuffed, been so busy getting ready for hols.

Hey all...

Well done Letty, even though it is very hard, it's amazing to see those scales so close to target.....

Not a bad day for me today, still plodding on.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. x

hi everyone, had family staying for past 5 days so not ableto spend much time on comp. glad everyone is doing ok I've done ok considering family around cooking meals for them and a couple of pub lunches - I only had plain salad on both occasions. wi tomorrow hoping to have at least sts

Last edited:
Hey all.

Will say goodbye for now, hols tomorrow! Ill be back in a fortnight with hopefully not tooooooo much of a gain!

Good luck all x

Hels, have a BRILLIANT time... enjoy it all, you've earned it. And see you when you get back!

xxx

Hi all,
Love reading these posts, it is fab to know you aren't the only one struggling near target.
Further to my grumpy rant last week, the old TOTM worked its magic, as did the running and excessive water consumption and I managed to shift 4.5 pounds at my fortnightly WI.
This means only 4 pounds to go! Am so excited and have renewed faith and enthusiasm! As well as a gaping hole in my purse after splurging on teeny tiny frocks!

Onward!

:DWell done Letty!!!!

See you soon Hels, have a lovely time. Don't worry too much about gains, look at Katy shes proved you can go away and still keep control. Just think of all the free food when you get back ;)

Well done Letty thats a great loss:D

Thanks Lou, Triple and all- I will prevail for sure with all that sort of encouragement!
Have a lovely time, Hels!
Cripes- must say I seem to be on a rollercoaster at the moment, one day is brilliant, the next I am on the speeder to sabotage. Nothing major, no deal breakers, just those pesky nibbles that make you feel rubbish. Arrrrgh- so close, yet so far!
Here's to a perfect end to the week all you strugglers! x

I have 16lbs til Target. I initially wasn't going to join this thread as thought I was too far away, Who does she think she is?

However really struggling with head space.

16lbs to go.
Aim for Saturday 20th, 2lbs.
I would like to be 11st 7 please

Have no head space at the moment, no motivation.

I initially wasn't going to join this thread as thought I was too far away, Who does she think she is?
Lol, with your weight loss 16lbs is nothing in comparison! Congratulations. You can get your 2lb target just stay focused hun ( I know it's easier said than done.):)
Letty your so close keep it up...and move away from the nibbles ;)x

hi everyone, just catching up, not had much time to get on comp lately, I'm back on track anddoing ok for far, but just taking it one day at a time.

Trish you'll be there before you know it, day by day is the best way i think little steps. Well im weighing in on Thursday and without jinxing myself id love to be posting to say ive finally done it, fingers crossed for me everyone that last lb needs to find a new home!!!!

Hey Barnsie can i join you in that WI? I'm 1.8 off and hope it will be gone by Thursday too!
P.S I don't want your 1lb, 'no room at the inn here' perhaps mine and your can run away together x

Ha ha yeah lets do it ooh so excited i dont want your 1.8lb either they can take a long waited permanat vacation whilst we celebrate their leaving us! Log in Thursday I hope to hear good news for the pair of us!

Well it was my birthday on sunday so I had the weekend off...... I managed to get to 8stone 13lb on friday, so 1lb below target which I'm made up about!
Anyway, I was very careful over the weekend & managed to put 2lb on taking me back up to 9st 1lb. I was fine with that & got back on diet. Got down to 9st again yest, but woke up this morning with a really bad migrane, it came on overnight..... I had to ring my df to come home from work to look after the kids..... Well it's just going now, but I've got shakes real bad!!
So I've eaten something..... I had to. I've had some real soup & feel alot better, so am just going to have a proper tea later & then get back on it tomorrow..... Hate feeling ill, I'm a crap patient.... :(
Anyway, hope everyone else is getting on ok. Well done to everone who is nearly there, feels great seeing 1lb till target on our tickers. xx

Get well soon Zobo, just concentrate on getting better. Well done on everyones losses, lets all keep at it!! x

Back