Struggling near target...join us for encouragment

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
Hi, thought I would start this thread for anyone whos struggling but is near target. Im feeling so near.....yet so far:sigh:
If you would like to pledge an amount to try and lose over the next week and then report back please do so, also we can all encourage each other.:gen126:

Here goes
11lbs to go. I would like to lose 2.5lbs this week.

Last edited:
Hi what a fab idea i would love to join you it would be good to have a bit of encouragement to get me to goal and also help others in the same boat. Im not doing too badly but find myself feeling more comfortable and less motivated than before i really really want to get to goal and not get complacent i have 20lbs to loose i would love o loose at least 2lb this week good luck to all :)

Triple, THANK YOU for this it is totally what I need. So near & yet so far... that's it completely!!! If we can get a little group together we can encourage each other and keep our eyes on the goal... and we'll get there quicker! It feels like I have been struggling with these last pounds forever, partly because I am in the comfort zone of feeling slimmer and partly because, deep down, I am terrified of getting to target. How can you want something so badly and yet be terrified of it at the same time? Haven't quite worked that one out!!!

I have 9lbs to go and I promise to stop messing about and stick to 810 100% this week, because after weeks of 1lb or 1/2 or sts, I'd love to lose 3lbs and REALLY put a dent in it.

Shall we have a list?

Triple Trouble - 2.5lbs
Barnsie - 2lbs
Katycakes - 3lbs

Count me in... really struggleing at the mo, and i have 17lb to lose:rolleyes:

Triple Trouble - 2.5lbs
Barnsie - 2lbs
Katycakes - 3lbs
wannadrop - 3lbs

Sounds like this post was made for me! LOL. I have been messing around with the same lbs for months now and lack the motivation to get the last few lbs off! Have WI every 2 weeks but weigh myself in between (of course!)......so I'll add myself to the list with 2lbs this week......not being on a team does make a difference, so here's hoping you'll help me get rid of the last few pesky lbs. :)

Triple Trouble - 2.5lbs
Barnsie - 2lbs
Katycakes - 3lbs
wannadrop - 3lbs
Minz - 2lbs

this was made for me too! I have been messing about for too long lose lb sts put on lb etc, my problem is I'm a constsant picker, when I'm making family meals etc . I've got to get my head back in gear and get rid of the last 9 or 10 lbs once and for all. problem is all my other cdc's clients have no prob I'm sure she thinks I'm eating more than I am. I just eat enough to knock me out of ketosis thus the slow weight loss.

Triple Trouble - 2.5lbs
Barnsie - 2lbs
Katycakes - 3lbs
wannadrop - 3lbs
Minz - 2lbs
trisha 2lbs

Last edited:
You would think the last few lbs would drop off. Is it just us messing around or is it actually the diet? LOL:p

I think for me, it's feeling better about myself and how I look so I've become a bit complacent about losing. I'm still getting people complimenting me on the loss and more importantly keeping it off, so whilst that's wonderful, it does take the pressure off losing.

Plus, I do think it's harder to lose as your body reaches it's right place, if you know what I mean?

Hi all good to see that we have a good group starting. I think the losses will slow but i also think that we can sometimes contribute to it my problem is i neglect the water now days i still manage to loose the average stone per month but I know I need a little boot up the bum to get me to the end I am getting married next year so its very important that i can reach goal and maintain that weight something which i have never seemed to be able to achieve. I think the last bit is probably the hardest it begins to feel like ive been on cd forever and that i havent experienced real food in such a long time! I am beginning the 810 plan next week can some of you who are on it or have done it share your experiences please did your losses slow did it make you feel more tempted to cheat any meal idea also welcome thanks in advance x

I agree... it's not the diet in my case, it's ME. If you mess with the rules, they won't work for you... stands to reason. Why do I mess? Complacent, bit scared of getting to goal, and a streak of I-know-better thinking, imagining I can bend the rules and get away with it. Obviously not!!! Today the scale edged down below 11st 7lbs, unofficial, but enough proof that CD works when you do it properly. That's me motivated again... I'm fed up with all the faffing about, gonna push on now & get there.

SOOOO glad this thread is here... it's a great way to stay focused. And we can kick each other into touch if someone wanders off the track too much... see you tomorrow guys!
xxx

hi everyone, I agree its thinking I can bend the rules and being complacent, I've only got 9 - 10 lbs to get to goal, should have been there weeks ago! I think like katy said could be I'm a bit scared - no more messing about for me,

I would like to lose another 2lb out of interest...or at very least stay where I am :sigh:.

Triple Trouble - 2.5lbs
Barnsie - 2lbs
Katycakes - 3lbs
wannadrop - 3lbs
Minz - 2lbs
Sleepy-2lbs

Just looking at everyone's achievements so far.....324lbs I make it - WOW, impressive reading, but we all want to go that little bit further.....Maybe this thread should be renamed 'The 300+ Club'?

Great idea to start this thread TT......are we reporting results back to you on Saturday?

Triple Trouble - 2.5lbs (37 lost, 11 to go)
Barnsie - 2lbs (91 lost, 20 to go)
Katycakes - 3lbs (44 lost, 9 to go)
wannadrop - 3lbs (38 lost, 17 to go)
Minz - 2lbs (48 lost, 7 to go)
Sleepy - 2lbs (26 lost, 2 to go)
Trisha - 2lbs (42 lost, 10 to go)

Last edited:
yes we've all done really well so far, lets see if we can all make it to goal!

Trisha - 2bs ( 42 lbs lost 10 to go)

I think this thread is really helping me to stay on track, good to know it's not just me if you know what I mean! Am set for another 100% 810 day and heading out to the garden for a while to tame the jungle & soak up some sun... have a great day, everyone. We can do this!
xxx

Hi all wow 342lbs thats crazy!!! What a lovely day it is today i too have some serious gardening to do its amazing how when you've lost weigt you actually want to carry out the tasks you have spent years avoiding my garden unitl this week has been a jungle but now i dont mind getting out there and getting on with it i nolonger break out into a sweat after 5 minutes or have to stop cos my back aches. Well hope you all have a lovely day speak to you all soon xx

Hi all wow 342lbs thats crazy!!! What a lovely day it is today i too have some serious gardening to do its amazing how when you've lost weigt you actually want to carry out the tasks you have spent years avoiding my garden unitl this week has been a jungle but now i dont mind getting out there and getting on with it i nolonger break out into a sweat after 5 minutes or have to stop cos my back aches. Well hope you all have a lovely day speak to you all soon xx

LOL - I thought it was 324lbs! Still megga!

Good luck with the gardening - I did similar jungle management a few weeks back and have spent a lot of time admiring my handiwork since.....gardening, no matter how small a job, reaps such rewards. Am going to pop into the garden centre later with mum and no doubt will have a few more plants to fill in the newly weeded beds. Have a good one!

oops got my numbers jumbled up lol!
It was probably a psychic episode......as we will get it from 324 to 342! LOL

Trisha - 2lbs (42 lost, 10 to go)
Total lost - 324

OK, the sun has disappeared now up here and I have come in for my choc bar lunch & more herb teas. Fingers are all stung with pulling up nettles & two hours has barely put a dent in it... but you're right, I WANT to get it done and I will. An hour or two a day would do it, just like with the CD it's one step at a time but it all adds up. The garden can be the 'new gym' for me! And the treat of a trip to garden centre is a good idea... have cleared a bit of flower garden which now has a good few gaps to fill!

Glad everyone is on track... Barnsie, your stats are amazing, my hero!

xxx

Back