Struggling near target...join us for encouragment

OMG Barns thats incredible! WOW.:eek:
Sizzle congratulations hope everything goes well Im sure you will have loads of clients soon.
Well done skinny too, back to target, just think you have been round target for 2 months now. Looks like you have control of your weight, well done.:D You can do all my housework if you like, ive got curtains to dye that are worrying me a bit, they should be dark brown but looks a bit pinky:confused::(

Day Five
OK yesterday was not a good day yet again, then again not a ruined day. Running out of porridge so had shredded wheat for breakfast, yummy salad for dinner and a shake. Picked about again (but no Cake!) Quorn on the run again for tea, then a CD ice cream for supper. I must be under 1000 calories but at the moment food and CD products are working together so happy to go along with it, (although I did plan on having just CD) Jumped on scales and lost another 0.5. Thats now 8.5lbs in five days....happy happy.:)

Hi Guys,

I am really struggling with the last 13lbs!! I keep picking at things and then trying to get rid of the calories by getting on the cross trainer.... I was good yesterday though all day, got on the cross trainer and did 30mins and was up half a pound this morning!!!! How the hell does that work?? sorry I had to rant!

How many of you on here are on maintenance? I am thinking of starting maintenance next week, is it harder once you start eating again?

Well done Trip! Hope the curtains come out alright x
My £4.99 idea has now cost £20 as I cant get both curtains in the washer and I forgot I had two sets in my front room...doh:d'oh:

OMG, 8.5 lbs in five days... bring me the shredded weet!!! Or is the secret CD Farmhouse Plan? Hmmm... whatever it is, you are racing away now hon! Dye-ing to see you get to target... (sorry!!!)

xxx

I am really struggling with the last 13lbs!!
Hi Bevy Ive been up and down for months now so know just how you feel. Wow up pics of before and after are great you have come sooo far! I totally lost control after starting the 1000 plan but I loved 810 and lost most of my weight on that and ss+ (with meal.) I'm sure you will be fine and you can always come on here and post if you struggle (just look at all my posts LOL!) x

LOL.
To be fair though I had a week off and put on 9lbs! So I'm back to where I started. That week was lush....I was a carb queen. Im not surprised if there is no pizzas and bread left in my town!!

Hows everyone doing today? Have you all gone on holiday? lol

Day Six
Ok a funny day. Again no routine as I'm on leave from work. With a poorly baby my day hasn't been good. I ate next to nothing and then had all my calories at night including a toasted muffin. The scales show I have stayed the same so I am pretty happy, I can live with that.

Hey ladies!

I had my WI today, only lost 1lb :rolleyes: Damn it! BUT it is totm and I have had a couple of days of picking grr!

I can stop nibbling its driving me mad. Im sticking with SS+ for now, and then when I get my last 10lbs off Ill go on to 810. Im worried as I go on hols on 6 weeks and wanted to be established with food, and know where I am iykwim.

Feeling a bit low tonight, its the one thing I hate about CD is the highs and lows!

Im going to do my photos and measurements tonight to give me a bit of a boost.

Bevy...........thats what were here for, we will motivate and encourage you.....stick around hun!

Trip I wanna have your weight losses, your a legend!! Barnsie..............100lbs OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Im in AWE! Whooop whooop!

Sorry I haven’t been posting as much as I should – hard to keep up with all the threads/posts (lame excuse I know, so have given myself a good slap!).

Been really good all week on 810 and looking forward to WI tomorrow – hopefully with a good loss for the week!

Am busy tonight baking a cake as a surprise for my sis/BIL’s 25th anniversary tomorrow. I’m doing a Madeira (heart shaped) with jam and buttercream filling and will decorate it with white sugarpaste and hearts with their names intertwined on it and a red ribbon around the outside. Sounds great eh? LOL – fingers crossed I can make it look half as good as it sounds.

We’re off out to dinner tomorrow night – meeting at the restaurant. There’ll be 7 of us (the happy couple, my niece, nephew, his girlfriend, best man and chief bridesmaid (me!), then back to their house for coffee……which is when the surprise cake will be brought out (sparkler on top). Me and best got them a family photo shoot/B&W framed print and N&N got them dinner/b&b in a lovely hotel nearby – they’ll be so chuffed!

I have my niece and nephew planning when I can drop the cake over to them tomorrow evening so they can sneak it into the house with mum/dad none the wiser until it’s brought out J Fingers crossed it turns out as I plan AND that they can sneak it in undetected. Oh what a tangled web.

Other than that not much to report – stay strong troops! :D:D:D

Glad to see the thread too!!!

Been a tough day for me too... porridge, fine. Boiled egg & wholemeal toast, fine. Not really hungry - ie, full, but thought I would have a CD bar for my second CD pack on 1000. Knew I shouldn't, as didn't need it... should have waited and had a shake later on. But I had the bar and then felt really hungry... how?!!! And ate four oatcakes with almond butter. Arghhh!!! So have just had my tea, plain cauli & cottage cheese, no carbs as those oatcakes were it. Just when you think you have a plan sussed, it goes pear-shaped... grrr. Back to doing it by the letter tomorrow.

Trip, hope the baby is better soon... Hels, 1lb is good... bet you get a whoosh next week. Try some pampering tonight... think I will too, bath & book & early night. Hope we all have a better day tomorrow.

xxx

Crossed with you Minz... that cake!!! Sounds like heaven. Good job it's over in Ireland, that's all I can say!!!

xxx

Crossed with you Minz... that cake!!! Sounds like heaven. Good job it's over in Ireland, that's all I can say!!!

xxx
LOL - least I know what it tastes like so won't have to 'test' it! Hope it turns out how I picture it.

Hmmm. I've been picturing it too!!! Nothing left now but a few crumbs... sorry!!! It was yummy!

xxx

Oooh Minz that cake sounds fab, I adore cake making, keep your fingers out of the butter icing lol, yum yum!!!

Katycakes, onwards and upwards chick, enjoy your night of pampering and Im sure you will have a great day tomorrow.

have burnt 100 cals off on the rower, so that feels good, Im going to compare my starting pics to now to keep me going.

Have a fab BH weekend all. xx NO NIBBLING!!

Well done Hels123smiles on the rower - feel tired just thinking about that sort of exertion! LOL

Well done Hels123smiles on the rower - feel tired just thinking about that sort of exertion! LOL

The good thing is.......it only takes 10 mins to burn 115 cals I try to do that each night.

Back