Struggling near target...join us for encouragment

Ahhh thanks everone im going to:cry: I feel a bit of a fraud giving up but got to do whats best personally. Ill pop back soon and catch up with you all. Thank you again for all your support and getting me to this point, i'm made some really nice friends:D xx

nice to hear from you trip, keep in touch.

How is everyone else doing? I've had a difficult couple of days due to things at work birthdays (cakes crisps for everyone in staff room) and someone leaving, (chocolates, cakes and biscuits)

Hi Trish! did you eat much? I have been baking for our local scarecrow festival today, I have been a bit naughty, but you HAVE to taste dont you??? :-0

hi hels I didn't eat much, just a little taste really, didn't have any biscuits, 1 small piece of cake and a few crisps and 2 chocolates over the 2 days, but I feel soooo bad:cry:

Thats good going!!
I got so cross with myself for eating a bag of maltesers the other day, yep, I should have chosen a healthier option, but I was really stressed and I still use food as a crutch emotionally but previously Id have had a few rounds of toast and then crisps and then a bag of maltesers! So I think I have come a long way.

I had WI this morning, I had lost 4lbs in 10 days and it is TOTM, but it was also pre breakfast and water intake.
I was really surprised as I have been eating healthily but not really to either 810 or 1000 but Im pretty chuffed all the same.
Just 1lb to target now, so Ill carry on as I have been doing and try to do loads of exercise and then its over to SW to maintain......Im stalking Trip!!

Well done Hels - only 1lbs to go (am so jealous but thrilled for you).

Thanks Minz.
I picked up my little girl this morning and we both stood on the scales, I have lost the equivalent of her in weight!! She is 3! I cant imagine carrying that around with me all day lol!

Well I've decided that given that I've been maintaining (10.3-10.7) for the past 6 months that I'm going to stop feeling guilty and obsessing about getting to 10st......if it happens with sensible eating, then great - but with 50lbs lost and a BMI of 21 I'm going to be happy with that. Have to let go of the CD crutch and to be honest, can skip the bar and shake a day and still eat all the other stuff i've been doing....and see what happens. If I do get to 10st, you'll hear the screams from wherever you are LOL

well done hels.

Minz maybe I should take a leaf out of your book. I got to my original goal of 10 stone in February, and since then have been struggling to get lower, I've been stuck on 9 st 11 give or take 1lb for months now. Ideally I'd like to get to 9st 7 then ultimatley 9 stone, as I know I've still got weight to lose (fat bum and thighs). I know exercise will help with this, which is why I joined the gym. thing is I'm worried I'll out on weight, got weighed at gym a couple of weeks ago(in gym clothes) and also body/fat% done. That has gone down although weight hasn't and according to the gym scales I've put 1.5lb on(different gym clothes) but body/fat% has gone down pt said its because muscle weighs more than fat.

Good luck with your Gym membership Trish, Id love to join but with DH working away and two small people to look after, and 2 days a week at work its pretty much impossible.

Having a bad weekend baking cakes and other delights for our village festival! I hope I havent done too much damage with nibbling and tasting

Hey all............its gone pretty quiet.......where is everyone???KC how's Oz, you still there?? Hope your OK. x

hi hels I'm still about but not been on comp much as my daughter is using it for her revison for her A levels, she's gone to the gym for a workout so managed to get on.

how are you doing? I'm on day 3 of yet another restart, and so far doing ok.

Hey all Sorry ive not been on much lately been really busy with work and the kiddies. Had my weigh in today and lost 4lbs so just 3lbs till i reach goal woohoo so exciting! Hope your all well hopefully everyone will reapear soon x

Jeez struggling near target is totally the world for me! I duno why but I find this so so hard to stick with week by week, when Im so so close now. I dont know why. if I just stuck to it 100% for another 2 weeks Id be at goal. But I keep making excuses for myself and find Im thinking about food more now than when I started. Its almost like I dont WANT to get to goal and keep sabotarging my efforts as I worry about what will happen when I get there!! :(

Wow well done Barnsie!I think (according to my Wii) that I am at target (9st 7lbs) but it fluctuates daily but Im aiming for 9st but will use SW to get me there hopefully.I love CD but I cant do the last few steps but havent for the last couple of weeks and I have lost 1lb , i love it for where it has brought me, I catch a glimpse of my self in the mirror and I cant believe its really me lol.I was thinking of becoming a counsellor...............any one else thinking of it??

well done barnsie and hels.
crazy I'm like you, I keep sabotaging my efforts I think I'm also worried about getting to goal and maintaining

Hi all, great stuff you guys! Yup still in Aus Hels, heading home tomorrow... YAY!!!!! Just checking in quickly, but Minz, I think you're doing the right thing... well done & big hugs.

xxx

Travel Safe KC! Let us know when your home!! xx

Back