Struggling? Need some motivation? Boost required? Swing on by!

Caz

Repeat Offender
Here's a bunch of motivational things that I've found that might help!!

Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time.
(Mark Twain)

If you don't do what's best for your body, you're the one who comes up on the short end.
Julius Erving

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.

It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up.

My advice is to go into something and stay with it until you like it. You can't like it until you obtain expertise in that work. And once you are an expert, it's a pleasure.
Milton Garland

Never, never, never, never give up.
Winston Churchill

No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Rule your mind or it will rule you.
Horace

Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.
Jim Rohn

The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!
Marvin Phillips

You may delay, but time will not.
Benjamin Franklin

You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.
David Viscott

You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It's called perseverance.
Lee Iacocca

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.

The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.
Carl Sandburg

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
Harriet Beecher Stowe

It doesn't matter how many say it cannot be done or how many people have tried it before; it's important to realize that whatever you're doing, it's your first attempt at it

If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

To live by another’s opinion of you is to make the absurd assumption that only in someone else’s mind are you real

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.

Gluttony is an emotional escape, a sign something is eating us.
Peter De Vries

Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.
Arnold H. Glasgow

Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!
Jillian Michaels

There are only 2 choices; make progress or make excuses.
Ellen Mikesell

Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you
Ralph Waldo Emerso

Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Louis Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson and Albert Einstein.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

If you shoot for the stars and hit the moon, it’s OK. But you’ve got to shoot for something. A lot of people don’t even shoot.
Robert Townsend

The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win.
Roger Bannister

Come and add your own, maybe someone famous, a friend, your family or even yourself. Share the motivation, let's do this together! Because we can do it!

Cool thanks Caroline x

Back